The real reason we beat NE yesterday..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The real reason we beat NE yesterday.....

Danny

Finheaven VIP
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I wearing my lucky Dolphins t-shirt yesterday. I have no doubt had I not been wearing it we'd have lost that game. So stop giving the players and coaches so much credit. The only thing that matters is my dolphins t-shirt. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

The end

I wearing my lucky Dolphins t-shirt yesterday. I have no doubt had I not been wearing it we'd have lost that game. So stop giving the players and coaches so much credit. The only thing that matters is my dolphins t-shirt. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

The end
And I thought the win came because I was wearing my lucky Cleo Lemon underpants...

The end
I think it was because I did not have my Tua jersey on. It came just in time for me to wear it for the Denver game last year. I’m still kind of iffy about it (despite the fact that it is a beautiful aqua throwback jersey).

And I thought, my Superman Underoos, were the star of the show? Go Figure.

superman lol GIF

The game ball should go to BB for coaching a undisciplined team. Between penalties and fumbles, they gave us the game.

Back
Top Bottom