The real Sanchez is back today | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The real Sanchez is back today

Well Marino did only get to the AFCCG once which is one year less than the elite Jets. That sounds like he isn't elite to me. /sarcasm

Don't you get it? The Jets are elite because they failed to win any division titles and failed to get to the SB. Marino is not elite because he won division titles and made it to the SB.....

The Jets have the record for fewest superbowls lost that they didn't play in...

If you think you can make up meanings of words, you can't be proven wrong. After all wrong=right, up=down, in=out.... it is a crazy, wacky world...

whoa, let me say the same thing three ways to make it sound better.... They are tied for last in SB appearances. Does that make them elite? They weren't consistent enough to finish better than 8-8 last year, does that make them elite? They backed into the playoffs in 2009 does that make them elite? Elite teams host a playoff game more than once very 10 or 12 years. They have only won a division title TWICE since the merger and ZERO times under Ryan. Does that make them elite? A couple of decent performances in the playoffs does not make an average team elite.

Wait, I thought the media just makes stuff up? Or is that only about Sanchez?

ONLY team w/ 2 conf title game apps meaning the ONLY team that had a chance to reach more than 1 SB the last 3 years.

ONLY team w/ 2 conf title game apps meaning the ONLY team that had a chance to reach more than 1 SB the last 3 years.

The ONLY team who couldn't get to the SB in consecutive years too

---------- Post added at 02:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 PM ----------

Don't you get it? The Jets are elite because they failed to win any division titles and failed to get to the SB. Marino is not elite because he won division titles and made it to the SB.....

The Jets have the record for fewest superbowls lost that they didn't play in...

A team that hasn't gone to the Super Bowl in 40+ years isn't elite. There's no way around it.

The ONLY team who couldn't get to the SB in consecutive years too

---------- Post added at 02:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 PM ----------

A team that hasn't gone to the Super Bowl in 40+ years isn't elite. There's no way around it.

Actually no team made the SB in consecutive years during the last 3 years.

I didn't say we were elite in the last 40 years but in the last 3 unnder Rex we have been.

This might be the most pathetic attempt by a fan at proclaiming his team's greatness.... EVER

Who is proclaiming greatness? What is pathetic are jealous div rival fans trying to take any credit away from a team they hate. I could only imgae what you guys would say if we didn't have a playoff win 2001-2011 and you guys made 2 of the last 3 title games.

Who is proclaiming greatness? What is pathetic are jealous div rival fans trying to take any credit away from a team they hate. I could only imgae what you guys would say if we didn't have a playoff win 2001-2011 and you guys made 2 of the last 3 title games.

Oh, I forgot I needed to use nyjunc-speak:

This might be the most pathetic attempt by a fan at proclaiming his team's eliteness.... EVER

Actually no team made the SB in consecutive years during the last 3 years.

I didn't say we were elite in the last 40 years but in the last 3 unnder Rex we have been.

No

---------- Post added at 03:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 PM ----------

I don't care for the NY Giants yet they're elite. I dislike New England a lot and they're elite. I don't like Pittsburgh in ANY way and they're elite. Green Bay and New Orleans? Same ****.

Poor excuse for you to use.

I don't care for the NY Giants yet they're elite. I dislike New England a lot and they're elite. I don't like Pittsburgh in ANY way and they're elite. Green Bay and New Orleans? Same ****.

Poor excuse for you to use.

Bingo. Hate the Pats but no denying they are an elite team. I just can't wait for their streak to end.

Bingo. Hate the Pats but no denying they are an elite team. I just can't wait for their streak to end.

We're not 14 year old girls who have no respect for people or teams that deserve it. If the Jets were to accomplish what I say is being elite, I'd crown them elite. They haven't....so I can't.

It has **** to do with them being a rival. I can't stand the Yankees or Lakers yet they've been elite.

you act like it w/ regards to the Jets. Teams like NE, the Yanks, the lakers you have seen win over and over so it gets numb, for the Jets it hurts you b/c you guys think you are on the same level as us so it is harder to give us credit.

you act like it w/ regards to the Jets. Teams like NE, the Yanks, the lakers you have seen win over and over so it gets numb, for the Jets it hurts you b/c you guys think you are on the same level as us so it is harder to give us credit.

That couldn't be more false. I've given the Jets tons of credit for what they did in 2009 and 2010. Not once have I said that they suck or that the Dolphins have been better. Not. Once.

You should consider renting the empty space in your skull! :bye:

Now the whole argument of Tebow ONLY taking over for Sanchez due to injury will be blown up, due to their owner. Gotta love that, geez, who DIDN'T see this happening? There is a reason Sanchez is the worst starting qb in the NFL.

If it wasn't for that retarded contract handed to him, he'd be bagging groceries next season.

NOW there are legit reasons b/c the O stinks and the QB is struggling. The problem is w/ the injuries there's not much talent around the QB.

Back
Top Bottom