The REAL solution | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The REAL solution

Korsgen8

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Ok, truth of the matter is we don't have a REAL starting quarterback for next year, so we all know no matter what needs we think the fins have, since marino left, number one on our minds every offseason is quarterback. I say our man is Brady Quinn. How do we get him???? We trade Daunte, our #9 pick, and a later round draft choice if necessary to Oakland for their #1 overall pick. This i know can be done because you and i both know Randy Moss and Daunte have not been the same since they split in Minnesota and the Raiders, evryone knows ain't afraid to take a risk. As soon as Brady Quinn gets to the NFL combine scouts and coaches are gonna see just how REAL of a QB he is. If you can give me one way this doesn't make sense i'd love to hear it........

*Imported from the Introduction forum*

Welcome to Finheaven :welcome:

This doesnt happen b/c the new HC will hopefully see that Brady Quinn will be a flop. For goodness sakes,look at his numbers from the Sugar Bowl. 15-35 150 yds, 2 td's 2 int's. Not a good game against against a def that will be similar to the def's he sees in the NFL. He is not a big time player. Please tell me one big game that he won. I never remember him leading his team to a win against a quality opponent.

Enough said.

Jamarcus Russell, THATS WHO I WANT, strong arm, pretty mobile, pretty acurate.

Well Daunte is a real quarterback and will be the starter next year. I wouldn't be opposed to drafting JaMarcus Russell in the first round, but I'm 100% confident in Culpepper.

Ok, truth of the matter is we don't have a REAL starting quarterback for next year, so we all know no matter what needs we think the fins have, since marino left, number one on our minds every offseason is quarterback. I say our man is Brady Quinn. How do we get him???? We trade Daunte, our #9 pick, and a later round draft choice if necessary to Oakland for their #1 overall pick. This i know can be done because you and i both know Randy Moss and Daunte have not been the same since they split in Minnesota and the Raiders, evryone knows ain't afraid to take a risk. As soon as Brady Quinn gets to the NFL combine scouts and coaches are gonna see just how REAL of a QB he is. If you can give me one way this doesn't make sense i'd love to hear it........

Here is one way it doesnt make sense, giving away Daunte and 2 draft picks that can be used for younger defense/better O-line all for another pipe-dream of hope to find the next Dan is insane. Add to that, we havent even seen DC 100% yet ....

I agree with trading Daunte for some draft compensation. He has always been a turnover king and now this injury saga just pushes him farther and farther away.

This will not happen because the whole Moss and DC being back together will not happen Heck the raiders are trying to Shop Moss for a 3rd anyway

Jamarcus Russel and or Troy Smith might be better, and we might not have to trade anything to get one of the three QBs at number 9...

Right! Daunte Culpepper is a huge risk to trade out of the number 1 pick of the draft. The Oakland Raiders would then take over the biggest blunder in draft history over Houston not taking Bush. :rolleyes2 Besides, Oakland will have their eyes on Russell over Brady. Russell will end up being all the talk.

Back
Top Bottom