"The Real Story Behind The Dez Bryant Question" | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"The Real Story Behind The Dez Bryant Question"

he lacks integrity if he apologized for something he did not do. According to Ireland's statement he is not innocent because he apologized for it. If he did nothing wrong then what the hell is he apologizing for?
As for Ross he has said the system needs looking at but still supports Ireland. This does not mean he doesnt feel the question was unecessary.
He apologized for offending Bryant because Bryant expressed offense taken.

He apologized for offending Bryant because Bryant expressed offense taken.

his exact words were
Having said that, I talked to Dez Bryant and told him I used poor judgment in one of the questions I asked him," Ireland said. "I certainly meant no disrespect and apologized
So he said himself he used poor judgement. Not that it was a logical followup.
On both sides people believe what they want to

his exact words were
Having said that, I talked to Dez Bryant and told him I used poor judgment in one of the questions I asked him," Ireland said. "I certainly meant no disrespect and apologized
So he said himself he used poor judgement. Not that it was a logical followup.

Jeff: So is she a prostitute ?
= poor judgment

So what kind of work did your mother do for your father?
= better judgment

"I certainly meant no disrespect and apologized"
= good enough reason to apologize whether question was justified or not.

apparently.

= poor judgment

= better judgment

= good enough reason to apologize whether question was justified or not.

apparently.

the only thing we know for sure is that Irland apologized and that we only agree on the last statement. The rest is now all hearsay.

the only thing we know for sure is that Irland apologized and that we only agree on the last statement. The rest is now all hearsay.
Right, everything from Dez' accounts to the alleged "leaked" accounts of the conversation are all hearsay.

Unfortunately, in the court of public opinion, hearsay is like forensic evidence and sensationalization takes precedence over logic.

:loco::loco::loco::loco::loco:The racists are coming!!! The racists are coming!!!:loco::loco::loco::loco::loco:

You were on the money! Good job.:hi5:

With the news coming out today that the prostitute question was a followup to Dez saying his Dad was a pimp and that his Mom worked for him, clears Ireland of any wrong doing.

Yes I know Dez is denying the Dolphins version, but what else would he do? He blabbed to the media that he was offended not really thinking the story would take off. Now that it did, all gloves are off and the truth finally comes out. Dez is probably wishing he never said anything because no that the truth is out, he looks like a fool.

The media, fans, the NFL and even Dez Bryant himself should be apologizing to Jeff. The only sad part is that this part of the story, the true part of the story, will not make the rounds through the media and the NFL like the original Dez/Mike Silver story, which is shameful. I really hope they plaster the true version all over ESPN and other networks to help clear Jeff's name.

Dez acted like a punk by trying to turn the context of the conversation into one that made Jeff look like was being arrogant. I doubt any person can really look at this situation and believe Dez's version over what actually happened. Dez's version makes no sense, while the true version makes total sense. The dumb little fool that Dez is has potentially ruined Ireland's good name and I hope he fails as a NFL receiver. Though with his family history and the history of him being a LIAR will probably do him in.

Thanks Bro!

Right, everything from Dez' accounts to the alleged "leaked" accounts of the conversation are all hearsay.

Unfortunately, in the court of public opinion, hearsay is like forensic evidence and sensationalization takes precedence over logic.

:loco::loco::loco::loco::loco:The racists are coming!!! The racists are coming!!!:loco::loco::loco::loco::loco:

still say he admitted guilt of asking an illadvised question and thats all I know. Personally Im not on the fire Jeff Ireland bandwagon I am on the NFL clean up your damn interviews wagon though.

still say he admitted guilt of asking an illadvised question and thats all I know. Personally Im not on the fire Jeff Ireland bandwagon I am on the NFL clean up your damn interviews wagon though.

Right again, he admitted using "poor judgment in one of the questions". However, this does not exactly exclude the possibility of it being a follow up question to Bryant's alleged proclamation that his mother worked for his father, who was a pimp.

Right again, he admitted using "poor judgment in one of the questions". However, this does not exactly exclude the possibility of it being a follow up question to Bryant's alleged proclamation that his mother worked for his father, who was a pimp.

so the point of the whole matter to which all this furor has been about is he should have never asked the question even in his opinion. We dont know anything other than this. Now if the NFL does the right thing and sets guidelines for interview behavior Gms and coaches will not what they can and cant ask

so the point of the whole matter to which all this furor has been about is he should have never asked the question even in his opinion. We dont know anything other than this. Now if the NFL does the right thing and sets guidelines for interview behavior Gms and coaches will not what they can and cant ask

sensationalization takes precedence over logic

A more accurate assertion would be that he should have phrased the question in a less assuming manner. He did not elaborate on what aspect of what question he considered "poor judgment".

You seemed to indicate that, if the second reported line of questioning was in fact the truth, that Ireland would not be in the wrong. Did I misunderstand your point of view?

A more accurate assertion would be that he should have phrased the question in a less assuming manner. He did not elaborate on what aspect of what question he considered "poor judgment".

You seemed to indicate that, if the second reported line of questioning was in fact the truth, that Ireland would not be in the wrong. Did I misunderstand your point of view?

still depending on how they got to that point but if the convo got there I would have less problem with it depending on how they got to Dez's dad being a pimp. The one red flag I have on Jeff in this whole matter is either u asked the wrong question and are sorry or u lack some integrity and apologized just for the sake of it

So, its not ok to question if one's mother is a prostitute, but it is ok to ask if one's dad is a pimp. :ponder:

Really, tho, who cares anymore. All this PC crap is getting REAL old. Poor Dez, he is quite the victim.

So, its not ok to question if one's mother is a prostitute, but it is ok to ask if one's dad is a pimp. :ponder:

Really, tho, who cares anymore. All this PC crap is getting REAL old. Poor Dez, he is quite the victim.

Well if they took to tryed and true interview standards we would not be at this point now lol. I just wanna know how they ascertain that Dez just volunteered that his dad was a pimp

Back
Top Bottom