The reason Dolphins management and ownership aren’t devastated by draft position falling | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The reason Dolphins management and ownership aren’t devastated by draft position falling

What about if Miami doesn't land Tua because of these stupid meaningless wins in a lost season, and he goes on to be a star? Can we say "told you so" as we watch this franchise flounder around for another decade?
Are you under the impression that our rooting for the team to win actually contributes to the chances of them winning? If you're in the stadium as part of the 12th man, sure, but me sitting in CO and hollering when they make a good play does not mean that there will be more of them. And somehow I should feel shame for rooting for them??

from what I’ve read they are really working on Rosen’s play speed. For the first time in recent memory I’ve got confidence in this staff.
What about the guru quarterback whisperer?

He didn't instill confidence? Those bubble screens for -3 yrds on 3rd and four didn't get your engine revving?

I didn't have a feeling of competence, let alone confidence.

Are you under the impression that our rooting for the team to win actually contributes to the chances of them winning? If you're in the stadium as part of the 12th man, sure, but me sitting in CO and hollering when they make a good play does not mean that there will be more of them. And somehow I should feel shame for rooting for them??
short answer? yes. deep shame.

I love the ammunition to go get the qb part.

they gonna trade all of it if need be. lol

this teams gonna end up with pick 2 come hell or high water at least.

Maybe, I’m not convinced we are all looking at these QB’s the same way Grier is necessarily.....

Tannenbaum’s recent comments on Herbert make me wonder if Grier doesn’t share this thinking...?

Maybe, I’m not convinced we are all looking at these QB’s the same way Grier is necessarily.....

Tannenbaum’s recent comments on Herbert make me wonder if Grier doesn’t share this thinking...?
Here's some sound advice. Whatever Tbum says, do the opposite. When someone is wrong as much as he is, the odds are in your favor.

Shame what happened to Tua. But let this be another reminder why you can't go all in "exculsively" for a suck for X player.
There's too many things that can happen in-between.

Tua will.be there when dolphins pick but I would take qb later in draft like Redskins did

Back
Top Bottom