The reason Dolphins management and ownership aren’t devastated by draft position falling | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The reason Dolphins management and ownership aren’t devastated by draft position falling

Are you under the impression that our rooting for the team to win actually contributes to the chances of them winning? If you're in the stadium as part of the 12th man, sure, but me sitting in CO and hollering when they make a good play does not mean that there will be more of them. And somehow I should feel shame for rooting for them??
Did you read the original post? I was responding to someone who asked what the message board would be like if Miami drafted Tua and he busted. He was speculating on how the Tua fans would basically not be able to handle it if he failed. I just posed the question to him if just the opposite happened. Of course what us fans hope for has no influence on the outcome of this season. Who has said otherwise? We are all on here just spouting our hopes and opinions.

Best mock draft I have seen. Absolutely LOVE his comments on the 5th pick!
If Miami does that in the draft I would hang myself. Two offensive lineman and a running back in the first round? You've got to be kidding. If Miami doesn't come away with a QB in the first round, heads should roll.

Here's some sound advice. Whatever Tbum says, do the opposite. When someone is wrong as much as he is, the odds are in your favor.

point being....he and Grier worked on this together last year....have to wonder if his recent comments don’t reflect Grier’s evaluation....either way Tua is damaged goods and injury prone ...he’s off my board...I’ll take Burrow as QB1.

There are a lot of QB prospects in this draft. If we hit on the right one, all will be good. But, the earlier our choice is the better. And, if we miss out on an Aaron Rodgers' type player because of a couple of _completely meaningless_ wins, I'll be frustrated about it forever. And I doubt I'll be alone.

And yes, I know and recall Aaron Rodger's draft day plummet from potential overall #1 to becoming the last lonely guy in the green room on draft day as lots of teams passed on him. Doesn't change my thoughts.

QBs don’t fall anymore. Period.

Back
Top Bottom