The Reason The Next Week Is A Milestone For Ryan Tannehill | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Reason The Next Week Is A Milestone For Ryan Tannehill

I think someone is just getting people all riled up for fun. He's probably not even believing half the stuff he writes, just doing it to get the rest going. Sometimes it's obvious.

Poor buffalo bob......it is the off season

Because these throws are the staple of all good passing attacks. I would settle for a passing and scoring offense in the top 15, for once in his career.

Amazing, in one post you finally agree that there are many factors involved for a team to be successful, (which has taken months) then post this bull*

Chad Henne had a good arm but that is not the same as arm talent. When people say 'arm talent,' which I guess is becoming kind of a stupid overused phrase, what we're talking about is not just the ability to throw a 25 yard frozen rope, but also the ability to throw an accurate pass from a bad launch point, or to alter your throwing motion during the process of the throw to deal with the specific throwing situation. Ryan Tannehill is really good at that. He's actually particularly good at throwing on the run (difficult) and throwing with a guy coming full speed into his face (also difficult). In particular watch the way he alters his launch point when he's about to take contact right in the face.

Bingo. I dont think "arm talent" was a thing until Aaron Rodgers. Which in that case you can just call it talent.

Bingo. I dont think "arm talent" was a thing until Aaron Rodgers. Which in that case you can just call it talent.
Instead of pulling the crap out of your ass and throw it against the wall. Why don't you find something, anything that supports your view.
We'll wait. If not, give it a break.
You sound like a tool.

You're aware his post wasn't in agreement with your point, right? He pretty much stated that arm strength and arm talent are not the same thing. Chad Henne could (metaphorically) throw a football through a waterfall without getting it wet. But he cannot make the throws Tannehill can.

Instead of pulling the crap out of your *** and throw it against the wall. Why don't you find something, anything that supports your view.
We'll wait. If not, give it a break.
You sound like a

Buffalo bob already provided a link where it describes arm talent as a loose term. Therefore it has no real meaning.

Buffalo bob already provided a link where it describes arm talent as a loose term. Therefore it has no real meaning.

"...and suddenly, he had a memory of the time Bill Clinton forgot what the word "is" meant...so he brought the meaning of the verb "to be" into question."

And I'm not even arguing that Tannehill doesnt have good accuracy or arm strength. But I do think Tannehill is weak in a few areas Such as clutch factor and poise in the pocket which are also inherent traits.

And I'm not even arguing that Tannehill doesnt have good accuracy or arm strength. But I do think Tannehill is weak in a few areas Such as clutch factor and poise in the pocket which are also inherent traits.

Any other areas completely off the topic you'd like to steer the train of conversation toward? His hair care products? Gardening preferences?

I think your weak in some areas also,
Mainly posting something credible.
Not just useless diatribe.

It's really amazing how many people here hate our QB.......we should all be rooting for the guy instead of hoping he fails so that you can say you were right.
Actually, there really aren't. Referencing a poll conducted a few months ago where really nothing else has changed, about one in 12 really dislike Tannehill.

The problem is that those who feel this way tend to be OCD regarding their sentiments. You know, that old adage about the empty drum making the most noise? These hollow drummers may be few in number but they're obsessive and loud in their posting style. I know, it is kind of misleading, but don't be misled by the whining of the relative few.

Either way, as the saying goes: "tough ****!" Tannehill will be our starter and they will either root for him or else reveal their true colors as faux fans.

Chad Henne had great arm talent and he cannot even beat out bortles . All i wanna know is why not this past draft ,Go for Broke for rosen. He was in our grasp and not mocking tannehill because he might just come around and win games . No bad HC excuse. Peyton won games and broke records also. what i am saying is i don't wanna 30 year old QB who cannot win a few games himself . The O line has no respect for the guy . He constantly gets hurt during crucial moments in games . Who do we have as far as a future ? There is nothing great coming out next year and i hate that the Jets got darnold and the bills got allen . I think darnold would be the one out of those 2 t, that will succeed . Allen idk. The bills could have taken rosen and didn't . I really thought Mr T would've tried anything after the bills took allen to get the real best QB in this draft which i feel is Rosen . I just feel this was the class to finally just solve the QB situation and at least get to see what rosen could do.

I have spent countless hours as the minority in the pofo, yet no post has made me want to violate the tos more than this one. The sheer stupidity of the written word has rendered me unable to form actual thought. I don't want to believe this is real but unfortunately I'm sure it is. I'm not even going to dispute the outright ludicrous and idiotic statement in bold bc it doesn't deserve the time it would take to type it. For the love of God please delete your account and never post here again. FH needs less of this crap.

Amazing, in one post you finally agree that there are many factors involved for a team to be successful, (which has taken months) then post this bull*
I never needed to be convinced that many factors are involved to be successful. I’m not sure what you’ve been missing here.

Changing the QB alone while keeping the rest the same will impact your wins and losses. And that’s the point here. We would not be 37-40 in the RT era with a better QB.

I don’t blame every sack RT has taken on the line because it’s clear he sometimes held the ball too long or didn’t have good enough awareness. I don’t blame every bad game on coaching when every team has the same route tree and Just witnessed bad passes and incompletions and picks.

Back
Top Bottom