The refs and the Patriots | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The refs and the Patriots

Bonedoc7777

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
Did anybody watch the bills game today, my god do the refs consult with belicheck before every call or what, why the hell did they blow the whistle on that interception of brady while he was returning it for a score maybe, he was not out of bounds, then they call a penalty on the bills, so what is the deal this year play has to stop against the pats at all times when there might be a penalty. My god they just kept giving it to the bills all fourth quarter. This has gone on for five years now, granted they are a great team with a great coach and QB, but do they have to have their own rule book, they get the best calls all the time when they are behind

or they pick the oldest guys that are still working, most of the officals today were about 75 years old, great eye sight and speed at that age

Foget that play. Every close spot went to the Pats. That is what made the difference.

This **** has been going on for years. I hate the Patsies! :shakeno: :tantrum: :fire:

I have a question for you Miami fans, so I think the answer will be unbiased.

When Whitner got the interception, the whistle blew on the non out of bounds.....but when did the flag come out for the supposed "block in the back" by Clements.

Usually a call on that type of foul is immediate, did the ref take a minute to think about it?

I didn't catch that personaly, but hear that was the case.

the league called the refs and said the pats cant lose week one at home they have a hard schedule at the end of the year and how would they make the playoffs if they lose today

Back
Top Bottom