The rest will be why the Dolphins win! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The rest will be why the Dolphins win!

shalafi3455

Big Dawg
Reaction score
The extra rest the Dolphins got this week will be why the beat the Pat's this week! A fresh Ricky is a dangerous thing!
I'm long time Dolphins fan from MA! Go Dolphins!!!!

:welcome: a-board shalafi3455

our O will be rested, but our D is banged up. Luckily Tim bo sitting is not as much as prob. ag Pats as a team w/a running game

i really think that coach BB will come out and try to establish the run...the pats will try to run the ball on us more than we all think.

HB draws and delays...you guys watch...especially if T-Bo does not play.

Go Fins!!!

Welcome to the site shalafi3455. Everyone is real nice hear.

From MA, what a disgrace....J/K

Last edited by a moderator:
The fins are going to throw a lot more this game than last! I think Jay and the WR are going to have a good game! They are going to use a lot of play action!:cool: :cool:

Originally posted by shalafi3455
The fins are going to throw a lot more this game than last! I think Jay and the WR are going to have a good game! They are going to use a lot of play action!:cool: :cool:

The Pats D will hold them. Close, but will another tough loss for Miami.

Originally posted by shalafi3455
The extra rest the Dolphins got this week will be why the beat the Pat's this week! A fresh Ricky is a dangerous thing!
I'm long time Dolphins fan from MA! Go Dolphins!!!!

Let me be the 2nd to say.....HELLO!! :tongue:

oh yeah.....we'll be throwing in the first half and running in the second (when it's a bit colder after dark....and hopefully up in points and running out the clock)...

the rest...i don't think so...

the team who wants it more will win...

Go Fins!!!

Back
Top Bottom