The Return of Byron Jones??? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Return of Byron Jones???

I lost a little faith in McD last week. Why they even called the 'read-it' seam pass to Gesicki is baffling because it countered any desirable outcome. If it's complete, it leads to Miami prolly scoring a TD very shortly after, leaving Cincy 90 seconds, minimum, to tie or win the game against our trashed secondary. That drive was going very well and we were primed to take the lead And kill the clock. Tua or no Tua, that was Miami's game to win and Dolphins blew it.

I lost a little faith in McD last week. Why they even called the 'read-it' seam pass to Gesicki is baffling because it countered any desirable outcome. If it's complete, it leads to Miami prolly scoring a TD very shortly after, leaving Cincy 90 seconds, minimum, to tie or win the game against our trashed secondary. That drive was going very well and we were primed to take the lead And kill the clock. Tua or no Tua, that was Miami's game to win and Dolphins blew it.
How many threads are you going to post in this in, and what does this have to do with the return of our corner off of IR?

If the Jets beat Miami next week and Bills win, too, Dolphins will be in 3rd.
Not a very positive attitude but I understand.
We will likely play with our #2 QB, both of our CBS are injured, constant media negative attention, and who knows the next issue to surface.
I saw a lot of the jets game and do believe they are an improved team.

Going off how McDaniel has responded, and I'm just speculating with no insider information, I would think Byron Jones is still at least another week away from coming back. I would think he'd be more positive if he was closer to returning.

Anyone else's guess is as good as mine.
I think McD is more measured in his response. He kind of had rose color glasses on before.

Questions for anyone.
Is Byron Jones working out on his own? I think he can be moved off the IR list TuesdayAM at the earliest.
If he is activated, who goes off the 53 roster? Iggy? Cracraft? Hunter (my pick)?
Any update on Tua? Only positive I see is Bridgewater gets 10 days to get used to the WR speed (and they get used to the ball spin of a righty).

I need to amend my response.

The 21 Day WINDOW only starts once Jones is moved to Active PUP list (meaning he can practice while maintaining the roster exemption). If he is not put into that status the 21 day window doesnt start.

Now he also doesnt have to go to the Active PUP he can just be activated, but then the Fins would lose a roster exemption they currently have.

Going off how McDaniel has responded, and I'm just speculating with no insider information, I would think Byron Jones is still at least another week away from coming back. I would think he'd be more positive if he was closer to returning.

Anyone else's guess is as good as mine.
If I were him I would give the Jets as little time as possible to prepare for Jones back there. It literally changes the way our secondary operates when he is in.

Back
Top Bottom