The Return Of Dirtycashholdin...marc From 560wqam | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Return Of Dirtycashholdin...marc From 560wqam

FKA hates when athletes do that!

Where you been you fat POS? :hump:

I was one of the founding, charter members--who started posting on FINHEAVEN... and I have decided to return to this Great Dolphin Fan Forum. I have been working in Marketing/Promotions for WQAM560 for many years...and I am always on live broadcasts--from Dolphin Camp, with THE BIG O--ORLANDO ALZAGUARY...and I am always with JIM MANDICH for all his live remotes, including his live shows from SHULAS STEAK 2 in Miami Lakes, each and every TUESDAY from 4-7 PM. WQAM is always streaming ONLINE at WQAM.COM...so you really can always keep up with all the local news with JOE ROSE, ORLANDO, JIM MANDICH...and KIM BOKAMPERS DOLPHINS TONIGHT..and late nights with DAMON AMENDOLARA. If anyone wants to reconnect via FACEBOOK....Go to FIVE-SIXTY and become a FAN of WQAM....I can be personally reached at dirtycashholdin@aol.com...for anything regarding DOlPHIN QUESTIONS or anything concerning MARKETING/PROMOTIONS for any WQAM HOST or STATION EVENTS. I am very proud of this SITE...how much it has grown! Now it is time to have some fun again around here.... I will be at Camp tommorrow for the last of the OTA/s.... I am looking forward to contributing as best I can again...and more importantly....for all you out of town fans or even local fans...I will be able to keep you informed on major events..and appearances for anything that is Dolphin Related.... WQAM is your Flagship Dolphins Station...and I hope to see you at a game...this season! Regards to all the Great Admins/and Posters around FINHEAVEN... See you on the Boards... Marc (dirtycashholdin@aol.com) 560WQAM PROMOTIONS/MARKETING

Welcome back

Welcome back!!!

Are you going to keep doing the pre game broadcast from Hooters? And are there anything big planned for the Monday night games???

Welcome back, miss your posts. One of the reasons I started coming to this site. You were missed.

Here i was thinking it was all about football.

RMP: unfortunately, it WASNT always the case with some
ex staff and self labeled football "guru's".

didnt see any anti-american posts on the board?

either you missed it all or our opinions of anti american
differ.

either way, its all gone now and the board seems to have
some more mature and fair moderation these days.

DCH back in da M'Fn house!! welcome back

I was one of the founding, charter members--who started posting on FINHEAVEN... and I have decided to return to this Great Dolphin Fan Forum. I have been working in Marketing/Promotions for WQAM560 for many years...and I am always on live broadcasts--from Dolphin Camp, with THE BIG O--ORLANDO ALZAGUARY...and I am always with JIM MANDICH for all his live remotes, including his live shows from SHULAS STEAK 2 in Miami Lakes, each and every TUESDAY from 4-7 PM. WQAM is always streaming ONLINE at WQAM.COM...so you really can always keep up with all the local news with JOE ROSE, ORLANDO, JIM MANDICH...and KIM BOKAMPERS DOLPHINS TONIGHT..and late nights with DAMON AMENDOLARA. If anyone wants to reconnect via FACEBOOK....Go to FIVE-SIXTY and become a FAN of WQAM....I can be personally reached at dirtycashholdin@aol.com...for anything regarding DOlPHIN QUESTIONS or anything concerning MARKETING/PROMOTIONS for any WQAM HOST or STATION EVENTS. I am very proud of this SITE...how much it has grown! Now it is time to have some fun again around here.... I will be at Camp tommorrow for the last of the OTA/s.... I am looking forward to contributing as best I can again...and more importantly....for all you out of town fans or even local fans...I will be able to keep you informed on major events..and appearances for anything that is Dolphin Related.... WQAM is your Flagship Dolphins Station...and I hope to see you at a game...this season! Regards to all the Great Admins/and Posters around FINHEAVEN... See you on the Boards... Marc (dirtycashholdin@aol.com) 560WQAM PROMOTIONS/MARKETING

I remember you man. You are the bs guy who loves to bs a lot.

dam man, i dont know who you are but you seem to have a lot of respect around here. I never read any of your posts before, but now i am looking forward to some of them. welcome back.

Back
Top Bottom