*** The Rex Ryan Super Thread*** | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** The Rex Ryan Super Thread***

It is eerie that he has not been discussed much by the media since the day Gase was fired.

Hell no.....

The guy has destroyed teams he has been the head coach of........

What’s funny is that I was listening to the Jet fan hosts on WFAN and they actually wanted Rex back at this point... they said if it was between Rex or Gase, they’d take Rex back in a second.

The guy has a sexual fetish, wowwww he is uhh....bad? Lol. Come on America, theres more to life than sitting at desks helping rich get richer.

Hell no.....

The guy has destroyed teams he has been the head coach of........

You mean the Jets who have been a dumpster fire before and after he left... but went to the playoffs twice while he was there... with Mark Sanchez as the QB. Yeah... I disagree with your assessment.

He's like Parcells little brother Billy Carter. He's be entertaining and the team would be well coached. If he is here and we end up with a stud quarterback, he will look like a genius. He, and every other coach, is only as good as the quarterback they are working with.

The guy has a sexual fetish, wowwww he is uhh....bad? Lol. Come on America, theres more to life than sitting at desks helping rich get richer.
rex-ryan-toes.jpg

Rex melted down with the Jets at the end and honestly did not do a good job with Buffalo. Also keep in mind that he gave his brother Rob a job in Buffalo, and Rob is really... not... a good defensive coordinator.

I think Rex is a classic case of a guy who came in hot and overachieved, and then when it started to go sideways, it really went sideways. I think he will stay in the studio until he retires.

Rex melted down with the Jets at the end and honestly did not do a good job with Buffalo. Also keep in mind that he gave his brother Rob a job in Buffalo, and Rob is really... not... a good defensive coordinator.

I think Rex is a classic case of a guy who came in hot and overachieved, and then when it started to go sideways, it really went sideways. I think he will stay in the studio until he retires.

I wonder why he hasn’t tried to be a defensive coordinator again? He’s a legit DC that I’m sure a lot of teams would love to have. Couldn’t be get paid more in that role than on TV?

I truly believe he is the best guy we could hire....

Proven Winner
Great DC for Ravens and Great Dee for Jets, Took Jets to AFC Title twice and did OK with Buff with No QB

He could be the experience guy to set us up as we rebuild

This forum was pretty much nuts ever since Ross hired Mike Tannenbaum.

Imagine this team even mentioning the name Rex Ryan?

There are worse candidates out there. I agree with all of your points. His personality leaves much to be desired, but I don't give a **** if he can beef up this defense and get us in the playoffs consistently.

2 playoff births in 8 years as a HC says he cannot get us to the playoffs consistently.

he love defense. yes our def will be good but offense will suck. doesn't care about scoring point. I would pass on him if I was gm.

Back
Top Bottom