*** The Rex Ryan Super Thread*** | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** The Rex Ryan Super Thread***

Sure, why not? Sign him to a 2 year deal, fire him, and bring in the real coach later. They won't be doing much winning. Might as well get some entertaining press conferences, because they're usually boring on the field.

I honestly hope we hire Rex Ryan. He is our best chance. I have been a Miami fan for a long time and I am tired of watching the product we put out year after year since Marino retired. Rex is an innovative, discipline demanding, tough guy approach, and one crazy son of bitch. We need him, yask yourself this how many games do you feel a year that we look soft and we are unprepared. I personally am sick of hiring someone with no experience. Rex Ryan’s teams in NY and Buffalo we always tough and you knew it was going to be a dog fight when you faced them. The only reason he didn’t win more was because he had terrible quarterbacks at both stops. He won a lot of games with butt fumble. Sanchez is awful a long with every USC QB. If we don’t hire him I will be very disappointed in Ross.

I wouldn't mind the were gonna kick there ass mentality......if we win tho...who knows, he could be perfect fit

I honestly hope we hire Rex Ryan. He is our best chance. I have been a Miami fan for a long time and I am tired of watching the product we put out year after year since Marino retired. Rex is an innovative, discipline demanding, tough guy approach, and one crazy son of bitch. We need him, yask yourself this how many games do you feel a year that we look soft and we are unprepared. I personally am sick of hiring someone with no experience. Rex Ryan’s teams in NY and Buffalo we always tough and you knew it was going to be a dog fight when you faced them. The only reason he didn’t win more was because he had terrible quarterbacks at both stops. He won a lot of games with butt fumble. Sanchez is awful a long with every USC QB. If we don’t hire him I will be very disappointed in Ross.
Prepare for disappointment.

Yeah i dont like the guy but he does have the experience and some past results. Sure it would be nice to find some up and comer but Gase was one of those.

Usually when we sign someone i can find a few positive character traits to latch onto in all but the worst scumbags, especially if winning is involved.

I don’t know why so many people hate on him. I’m not big on Richard or Flores. The only guy that makes sense. We have too many misses extending all the way back to Saban. Man I miss Nick Saban we would have won a lot if he signed Brees.

I'd be all for it. He'll give us two years of entertainment as we tank for Lawrence.

He could possibly even improve our defense.

Fire him after we get Lawrence for another offensive guru.

He 's a buffoon whose mouth continued to write checks his ass couldn't cash - a deviant embarrassment. But more importantly, he backed into the 2009 postseason so this "winner's only legitimate successful season was 2010 - Nine years ago is a lifetime in NFL years! He also put nepotism before the best interest of his team by hiring his gawd-awful twin as Buffalo DC with predictable results. And we thought Burke was bad!

If you want to resurrect long ago lighting in a bottle success, why not Brian Billick or John Fox who actually made it to the SB!!

Goddamn snacks...

Attachments

• images (1).jpeg
    images (1).jpeg
    9 KB · Views: 4
He 's a buffoon whose mouth continued to write checks his *** couldn't cash - a deviant embarrassment. But more importantly, he backed into the 2009 postseason so this "winner's only legitimate successful season was 2010 - Nine years ago is a lifetime in NFL years! He also put nepotism before the best interest of his team by hiring his gawd-awful twin as Buffalo DC with predictable results. And we thought Burke was bad!

If you want to resurrect long ago lighting in a bottle success, why not Brian Billick or John Fox who actually made it to the SB!!

Hey, I think Foxy was a damn good head coach, don't drag him into this!

He 's a buffoon whose mouth continued to write checks his *** couldn't cash - a deviant embarrassment. But more importantly, he backed into the 2009 postseason so this "winner's only legitimate successful season was 2010 - Nine years ago is a lifetime in NFL years! He also put nepotism before the best interest of his team by hiring his gawd-awful twin as Buffalo DC with predictable results. And we thought Burke was bad!

I would be completely fine with either Fox or Billick. Why hasn’t Ross reached out to them. There’s his big name coach. Football is football. You can still win the old fashioned ways.

**** if we are going the old crows way...

I would take a stab at Cowher or Dungy. Just no more noobs please!!!

Back
Top Bottom