*** The Rex Ryan Super Thread*** | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** The Rex Ryan Super Thread***

I would definitely feel better about a rebuild with a coach that has had previously HC experience. I just don’t think anyone really wants to come here. I’m sure we could get Rex because no one is beating his door down. But these other coaches who are retired analysts, they don’t want this.

I truly believe he is the best guy we could hire....

Proven Winner
Great DC for Ravens and Great Dee for Jets, Took Jets to AFC Title twice and did OK with Buff with No QB

He could be the experience guy to set us up as we rebuild

Barf

At least we wouldn’t be boring. As I’ve said in previous threads, I’m at the point I just don’t care who the coach is.

hate him or love him, our Def would be good. pair him with a good OC and i'm on board with that

I truly believe he is the best guy we could hire....

Proven Winner
Great DC for Ravens and Great Dee for Jets, Took Jets to AFC Title twice and did OK with Buff with No QB

He could be the experience guy to set us up as we rebuild
We're already the laughing stock of the league, if possible, why make it worse? Rex is a walking one-man freak show.

Gase and the Jets vs Ryan and the Fins.

Could you write a better script?

On the bright side it would make a national TV game.

i'd hire Ryan as DC but his track record as HC leaves a lot to be desired.

the ONLY...and I mean, ONLY reason I would even be half amused at Rex Ryan coming to Miami.....

is because the Jets (suck) just hired Gase

that is all.

also **** rex ryan...

and adam gase...

and the jets.

Love to have them as DC but he would have to get along with the head coach cuz he's a bit of a lunatic. If it comes down to Flores and somebody else I'm all in for sexy

Back
Top Bottom