*** The Rex Ryan Super Thread*** | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** The Rex Ryan Super Thread***

fair enough im just so soured on gase that im willing to give almost anyone a shot. at least we him pretty good chance our defense wouldn't be *** again.

Let me ask you with complete sincerity: Did you look at the performance of the Rex Ryan defense in Buffalo? Look at what he did with that talent vs what the coaches who preceded and succeeded him did with that talent. Rex has lost any defensive magic he once had, IMO.

God help us.

We don’t need another ****ing glorified coordinator as head coach. At least he’s an actual good coordinator unlike the power, but still. Plus he is guaranteed to bring the clown show with him

Pretty depressing article...but true it is all on Ross the mess we have.

The article sounds more like Armando is butt hurt because Ross wouldnt talk to him.

That said, if Rex did get Gase's job, our defense would be alot better. (Not that I'm advocating Rex in any way.)
True but anyone not named Burke will probably improve the defense. Hell you and I would improve it by just eliminating the Wide 9 as DC

Let me ask you with complete sincerity: Did you look at the performance of the Rex Ryan defense in Buffalo? Look at what he did with that talent vs what the coaches who preceded and succeeded him did with that talent. Rex has lost any defensive magic he once had, IMO.

In all fairness Wanny you also told us the guy that’s in a win and your in tonight, granted will likely lose because his backup QB sucks, would be a terrible NFL head coach.

sayin Rex Ryan calling coaches about joining up in Miami... possibly at The U.. possibly at... OMG ROSS.. he’s never gonna quit with his friggin backdoor jets love

I would love him as our DC, at least we would have an attacking aggressive defense..

Back
Top Bottom