*** The Rex Ryan Super Thread*** | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** The Rex Ryan Super Thread***

Why does everything have to have a NY flavor down here with our sports teams, dolphins , marlins..

Because carpetbaggers get tired of the high taxes, lousy weather, pollution, and the smell of piss in the streets. They come down here and complain about how much better everything was in New York, but it's really funny, they never go back.

If Ross hires this asshole, he is showing his utter contempt for Dolphins fans. It’s almost like he has a deal with the Johnson brothers to make the Dolphins an even more incompetently run organization so the Jets might succeed as Ross grew up a Jets fan. I guess when you have that much money you do things on a different level.

In all fairness Wanny you also told us the guy that’s in a win and your in tonight, granted will likely lose because his backup QB sucks, would be a terrible NFL head coach.

Mike Vrabel? :lol:

Let's see how things go for him before we crown him just yet. Keep in mind that Mike Mularkey got that talented Titans roster to the playoffs. And not ONE SINGLE person here would argue in good faith that Mike Mularkey is a good coach.

Mike Vrabel? :lol:

Let's see how things go for him before we crown him just yet. Keep in mind that Mike Mularkey got that talented Titans roster to the playoffs. And not ONE SINGLE person here would argue in good faith that Mike Mularkey is a good coach.

It would be impressive if he knocks off Andrrw Luck and the Colts with Blaine Gabbert at QB. You’d have to admit that.

If Ross hires Rex Ryan as head coach, I will probably just give up following the NFL. I am not going to root for another team and Ross hiring another Jets failure would be the nail in the coffin for this team as far as I'm concerned.

This is the stuff of nightmares for me. Ryan will always be the HC of the most disgusting Jets team of all time. Please, anyone but Ryan.

Let me ask you with complete sincerity: Did you look at the performance of the Rex Ryan defense in Buffalo? Look at what he did with that talent vs what the coaches who preceded and succeeded him did with that talent. Rex has lost any defensive magic he once had, IMO.
/endthread

Neither did Doug Marrone in 2014 when he ran the #4 defense in points allowed with essentially the exact same roster that Rex Ryan drove into the toilet.

Look im not clamoring for Rex here, just stating that the defense is totally different now than it was 2-3 years ago

Actually if we're getting rid of Tannenbum we don't need to fill the void with another Peter Principle'd out Jets buffoon.

I'm totally fine w/ not hiring Rex Ryan. But unfortunately I do think cleaning house and starting w/ Rex is an upgrade over what we have now

Imagine if the master plan is Gase and Grier are out and Rex is reunited with Mike T? Finheaven would be massive entertainment in that case.
Blasphemy you speak!

God help us all.

I’ll bet Ed reed and ray Lewis were talking him up at the U.

I see him as an upgrade to the Dolphins right now though

Back
Top Bottom