The rights to Leinhart? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The rights to Leinhart?

Doktor Ivel

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Is it possible, that in this upcoming draft, we could draft the rights to Matt Leinhart, and he could come play for us in 2006, when hes done at USC???

Your kidding right? Uh that is why they declare for the draft, they are eligible in the year they declare. or when they are seniors and declare. NO we canNOT draft Leinart this year for 06.

ONLY IF WE LOCK HIM IN FOR A ONE HUNDRED BILLION DOLLAR CONTRACT!I never heard of drafting rights. Doubt it can be done.

I think you can do exactly that in the NBA, but not in the NFL?

Anybody know for sure?

When they draft rights in the NBA it is not what you are talking about. In the NBA those guys declare themselves for the draft, but have to finish out their European/Brazilian/Chinese Army/etc agreements first.

Void said:
When they draft rights in the NBA it is not what you are talking about. In the NBA those guys declare themselves for the draft, but have to finish out their European/Brazilian/Chinese Army/etc agreements first.
The Boston Celtics did draft Larry Bird while he was a junior in college. Worked out for them:cooldude:

T.R.U. FIN3 said:
Plain and simple........NO.

That quote in your sig is just somebody pretending to be something they're not...in other words....it's just a troll looking for a rise out of somebody.

Doktor Ivel said:
Is it possible, that in this upcoming draft, we could draft the rights to Matt Leinhart, and he could come play for us in 2006, when hes done at USC???
Whether or not you can or can't, what difference does it make? Seriously, this is just silly. What happens if the guy injures himself late next year, then wahoo, we have rights to his sorry non-playing but.:shakeno:

Doktor Ivel said:

:roflmao:

Yeahm while we're at it, let's draft that HS Junior RB from here in Florida who's highlight reel has been all over the internet. He'll be ready by 2010

inFINSible said:
That quote in your sig is just somebody pretending to be something they're not...in other words....it's just a troll looking for a rise out of somebody.

Man, you should have seen the thread this guy started. That was his intial post and it was the 2nd one he had done that day. When I saw it I just couldn't believe that there was someone out there that thought like this. I had to immortalize it in my sig.

T.R.U. FIN3 said:
Man, you should have seen the thread this guy started. That was his intial post and it was the 2nd one he had done that day. When I saw it I just couldn't believe that there was someone out there that thought like this. I had to immortalize it in my sig.
Yeah, I saw it then too....Your first instinct was right.

Back
Top Bottom