The Rivalry is Back. | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Rivalry is Back.

I like that he said he goes to find every QB win or lose. I’ll never be able to look past Tom Brady snubbing Eli and Foles after losing those SBs
Not only that but many regular season games.

I remember Cam Newton with the Panthers on a Monday night game beating the Patriots to end the game. He looked for Brady and he was long gone.

Not only that but many regular season games.

I remember Cam Newton with the Panthers on a Monday night game beating the Patriots to end the game. He looked for Brady and he was long gone.
Oh yeah that one - where Brady chased the ref down the tunnel screaming at him for a non-call. He really is a jerk

Yes and I fully admit that the fins should be better and more used to playing together when we meet again.

But that has no bearing on why I made this replying to a guy of how can you be happy about so much in a loss. Well that is why.
Watch the video with Josh and Kyle Brandt. Josh admits that he was gassed at the end of the game. Don't kid yourself that that did not play a big role. The coaching staff messed up with the run/pass balance.

I watched the Kyle's Basement segment with Josh. He's a likeable guy, and I thought he'd be more bitter. He handled the Christian Wilkens nut-twisting issue with class. We'll see you in Dec, on your home field - till then!

I watched the Kyle's Basement segment with Josh. He's a likeable guy, and I thought he'd be more bitter. He handled the Christian Wilkens nut-twisting issue with class. We'll see you in Dec, on your home field - till then!
Yeah I think for me, his douche level dropped considerably after that interview. He’s just a big kid having fun playing the game he loves. Good sport - what else can you say.

I just remembered

I wonder if Greg Cossell is still chirping about how bad Tua is? He was standing on his very reputation evaluating QBs that Tua was going to be essentially average a non franchise QB based on his metrics and calculations

This is one of many of his takes

B5CA72B8-0E33-4DCB-94B6-5839A32C7292.jpeg

FYI I wasn't aware the Bills OC was Ken Dorsey (as in the former Hurricane qb ) I do apologize to all Miami Hurricane fans for calling him a dbag. However, his meltdown was still hilarious as hell to watch.
Watch it next time. Everyone knows only men of quality went to Miami. coughraylewiscough

Yeah I think for me, his douche level dropped considerably after that interview. He’s just a big kid having fun playing the game he loves. Good sport - what else can you say.
He is absolutely idolized in Buffalo. That city needs a sports championship. And, as I have mentioned before, he did a nice thing for my brother's grandson. So, I hate having to face him twice a season, but I can't root against him. Hopefully he has a productive career of finishing 2nd to Miami most of the time.

Last edited:
He is absolutely idolized in Buffalo. That city needs a sports championship. And, as I have mentioned before, he did a nice thing for my brother's grandson. So, I have having to face him twice a season, but II can't root against him. Hopefully he has a productive career of finishing 2nd to Miami most of the time.
Perhaps the Sabres will win the Stanley Cup this year????

Perhaps the Sabres will win the Stanley Cup this year????
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

We will see how much pride the Bills have this week. Tough division loss and going to Baltimore where they haven't won in 20 years. Pretty much same streak we broke in week 2. If they don’t bounce back and fall 2-2 all the Super Bowl hype will be out the window. Big game for Bills.

0554492D-2A69-42B2-BB8F-261B6BE01CB6.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom