The Rivalry is Back. | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Rivalry is Back.

Really ? I`m looking forward to it ,barring injuries i think were gonna be much improved .
We really need to take 'em out in the next game. December's not too terrible up there, but I'd hate to travel there for a late playoff game in Jan/Feb.

Diggs missed 5 plays from 1:20 to:22 seconds left in the game! Bills could have used him for sure. Looked like Davis was looking at him to come back in at the 4th missed play

This game will give us ample confidence to go into Buffalo and with as good a chance as any to go toe to toe again. To advance you often have to beat the best twice or even three times (division opponent) To make a SB. How ‘bout them Dolphins!!!!

I am actually pretty happy with a lot. Controlled the ball. Down to Final OL and Allen was kept pretty clean.

Defense played very well a mistake here and there happens.

Upset at Davis case of the drops today. Upset about Bass shank

All and all was very entertained and watched a hell of a football game from the top two teams in the AFCE. What is there to not feel great about.

And watched a fun football game where my team just didn’t do enough to win. That Happens.
You're taking the loss so well?? How much inhalation therapy did it take before you were so mellow about a loss to the Dolphins? Your team wilted in the 4th quarter and were cramping all over the place. Our defense stopped you guys twice with the game on the line. We have much better receivers than the Bills and our oline is playing much better. The Bills didn't expect a 60 minute dog fight. They thought they'd waltz into Hard Rock and it would be easy, it wasn't very easy was it? I don't think the Bills are ascending anymore, they've kind of leveled off. The Dolphin's are improving every week. We have more speed than the Bills and today we were every bit as physical as the Bills, if not more. In the end, with the game on the line Allen couldn't win it for you. You were happy with a lot, sure you were, just overjoyed!!!!!!!

You're taking the loss so well?? How much inhalation therapy did it take before you were so mellow about a loss to the Dolphins? Your team wilted in the 4th quarter and were cramping all over the place. Our defense stopped you guys twice with the game on the line. We have much better receivers than the Bills and our oline is playing much better. The Bills didn't expect a 60 minute dog fight. They thought they'd waltz into Hard Rock and it would be easy, it wasn't very easy was it? I don't think the Bills are ascending anymore, they've kind of leveled off. The Dolphin's are improving every week. We have more speed than the Bills and today we were every bit as physical as the Bills, if not more. In the end, with the game on the line Allen couldn't win it for you. You were happy with a lot, sure you were, just overjoyed!!!!!!!
Yeah I am. Because with all the injuries all of them.

PS CBs
3rd and 4th safeties
3rd DT
3rd Center
OT playing RG - because we ran out of OGs
BU RT
Playing in weather there was no escape from even on the sidelines
Only 4 WRS to play (one not fully healthy Davis)

The Bills Controlled the game and at the end like with all close games a couple missed opportunities and mistakes and that’s the outcome.

we lost by 2 points with multiple chances to win the football game. So yeah I am happy with a lot of what I saw.

So Yeah I was happy given the total circumstances of the game.

If you think the Bills are not ascending and have leveled off you clearly have NOT watched anything but this game.

And no this is not an injury excuse it is just the facts of the game.

That is now 0-7 for McD coaches football teams in 1 score games recently. (Not good). But this game does nothing to get me thinking Bills are in trouble.

So sorry you think I am on of those people that get pissed at a football game. I clearly am not. I can look at things and be happy about things even in a loss. Because well NFL football doesn’t control my life. In fact it is entertainment for me.

Josh Allen is basically the difference to the Bills. I cant see him lasting the season if he keeps the ball and running. OK saying he's built for it but that only gets you so far when you are getting hit like that.
Why? How many hits did he take out of the pocket again? How many of those hits are any different than staying in the pocket and taking a Hit.

Did you see the Jones injury in the pocket? But no one will say I don’t think Jones or any QB like say Dak will last the season throwing from the pocket and taking hits do you?

I mean....no. Running QBs get hurt more than non-running QBs. They get hit more than pocket passers. It isn't rocket science
Really? Hmmm Where did Dak and Max Jones get their injuries again?

Yeah In the pocket. Here did sherbet get his in the Pocket Borrow a couple years ago yet same spot. You are right it clearly isn’t rocket science.

Why? How many hits did he take out of the pocket again? How many of those hits are any different than staying in the pocket and taking a Hit.

Did you see the Jones injury in the pocket? But no one will say I don’t think Jones or any QB like say Dak will last the season throwing from the pocket and taking hits do you?
When you run you as a QB you ARE going to get tackled unless you have Lamar speed which only gets you so far. When you stay in the pocket the chances of getting hit reduce. Plus QBs are protected these days when it comes to dropping back to pass. When Allen takes off like he does he becomes a runner. Maybe there is a stat for how many hits he's taking as a passer AND a runner. I'm fine with his running because sooner or later the laws of averages with kick in. He might be built for it but your prize asset is risking injury the more he does it.

PS CBs
3rd and 4th safeties
3rd DT
3rd Center
BU RT

The Bills Controlled the game and at the end like with all close games a couple missed opportunities and mistakes and that’s the outcome.

we lost by 2 points with multiple chances to win the football game. So yeah I am happy with a lot of what I saw.

If you think the Bills are not ascending and have leveled off you clearly have NOT watched anything but this game.

That is now 0-7 for McD coaches football teams in 1 score games recently. (Not good). But this game does nothing to get me thinking Bills are in trouble.

So sorry you think I am on of those people that get pissed at a football game. I clearly am not. I can look at things and be happy about things even in a loss. Because well NFL football doesn’t control my life. In fact it is entertainment for me.
lol at the last bold comment. You could have fooled me (especially considering you openly admit on here to posting all the time on different teams' message boards) Also glad you acknowledge that injuries are part of the game (all teams have to deal with them).

Last edited:
FYI I wasn't aware the Bills OC was Ken Dorsey (as in the former Hurricane qb ) I do apologize to all Miami Hurricane fans for calling him a dbag. However, his meltdown was still hilarious as hell to watch.

Last edited:

PS CBs
3rd and 4th safeties
3rd DT
3rd Center
BU RT

Yeah Bills will definitely be better, but I think miami will too. I think miami's run game will get better, blocking is still off for that, but I like the rbs. I know bills have a good run D. The offense is still new, and team is still gelling. So miami has definitely not peaked nor would I want miami to peak this soon either.

Back
Top Bottom