The Rosen effect.......... | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Rosen effect..........

If I was Rosen. I would get good qb coach to help me out this off season. And be ready to compete again Fitzpatrick and tua.

OK? Time wil tell if thats a good thing or a bad thing.
The person I was responding to implied that our record would have been the same had Rosen never played and I brought up a reason why that probably wouldn't have been true. There's the answer to your "OK?"

Try and keep up.

If I was Rosen. I would get good qb coach to help me out this off season. And be ready to compete again Fitzpatrick and tua.
Pretty sure hes had one for several seasons. Hes not sitting around eating birthday cake with 9 kids like Fitzpatrick...........BUT honestly that seems to work for him so who am I too judge. :shrug:

Pretty sure hes had one for several seasons. Hes not sitting around eating birthday cake with 9 kids like Fitzpatrick...........BUT honestly that seems to work for him so who am I too judge. :shrug:
I know we draft (tua) but I just dont like way we handle Rosen situation...good or bad to be fair.. the guy never had chance in miami and I am not Rosen fan..at leased he is getting paid..as long Fitzpatrick is on this team..these young qb will be hard to develop because Fitzpatrick still better than any rookie.. in nfl.

Last edited:
I know we draft (tua) but I just dont like way we handle Rosen situation...good or bad to be fair.. the guy never had chance in miami and I am not Rosen fan..at leased he is getting paid..as long Fitzpatrick is on this team..these young qb will be hard to develop because Fitzpatrick still better than any rookie.. in nfl.
That's kinda the point of Fitz. First, to illustrate to the youngster QBs that physical gifts aren't everything to being a successful NFL starter of superior value to their team. Second, to motivate them to learn as fast and well as they can, if they want to start.

Back
Top Bottom