The Running Back Position is Not Dead | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Running Back Position is Not Dead

Stoobz

Eschew the Onvious
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Yes, it may be devalued overall but we have to upgrade and I don't mean a 7th round "acorn".

Watching Green Bay use their RB rotation makes me realize even more how we are sorely lacking.

We seem to have more complementary backs but need at least one closer to a bell cow.

In any case, quite a few teams with decent runners made the playoffs this year.

Something else to ponder.

They surely help keep you ahead of the chains and minimizes obvious passing downs.

It’s not dead if the running back is a great receiver and pass protector. Najee

Yes, it may be devalued overall but we have to upgrade and I don't mean a 7th round "acorn".

Watching Green Bay use their RB rotation makes me realize even more how we are sorely lacking.

We seem to have more complementary backs but need at least one closer to a bell cow.

I'll take an AVERAGE run game compared to '20

According to some we are just fine if not good at the skill position

I'd be cool with Javante Williams with our 2b (2C if we can get a trade back and pick up a 2nd) after we get a WR, a MIKE (Collins), and an edge.

According to some we are just fine if not good at the skill position
We are fine at the skill positions...

Ask anyone who watched the AZ game and loves Tua, he was Superman when he had Parker, Williams, and Gesicki....

These past two seasons Miami has just had no talent at the position. Laird shouldn't be on an XFL practice squad. He's trash.

Back
Top Bottom