The Saints/Deuce and Yes Ricky | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Saints/Deuce and Yes Ricky

And to think, Spencer Falou will be blocking for them now.

I think they need to quit worrying and talking about Ricky.

I know, Aaron Brooks was just SOOO much better than Jay Fiedler last year. And I know that Deuce McAllister is never injured. Also, all of those losses on the team will not affect the team that went 7-9 last year. We all know that the Saints are going 12-4 and Miami is going 6-10. Yeah, and Ricky will get exactly 1500 yards, just so you can get a high first round pick. :rolleyes:

The Saints SUCK! They got rid of tons of impact players and gained crap. They could have been good this year but Randy Mueller is a moron and made some of the worst moves ever. He broke up the team, a team that was on the rise and should have made the playoffs last season if it weren't for a end of the year collapse. Brooks needs to shut his little mouth right now, him and Fiedler had very similar seasons last year and this year Fiedler will do better with all the talent and coaching around him. The Saints could have been good this year, but just like their tradition, they will be a bad team, probably go 6-10, and are at least a year or two away from reaching the playoffs again. Rookie WRs usually struggle, and guys that do well in their rookie year at WR like Chris Chambers don't come along to often. The Saints will be a great passing attack in a year when Stallworth becomes a serious threat. Brooks is a good QB, but his ego is just way to big and that can really hurt a team.

Originally posted by Verve
Miami will be dissapointing, just like the whole population of that God forsaken city. Does anyone speak english over there? Probably not SSSSSSSSSSSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Just a wild guess here....You`re NOT the Mayer of New Orleans.

poor little verve got his widdle feelings hurt by this thread and had to lash out. Too much for ya there, junior? I understand.....the truth hurts.

Hey, and congratulations.....it only took you four posts to prove you're a stupid, racsist, immmature, Disney-watching, homophobic, ignorant little twit.
Please.......post some more.

Originally posted by inFINSible
poor little verve got his widdle feelings hurt by this thread and had to lash out. Too much for ya there, junior? I understand.....the truth hurts.

Hey, and congratulations.....it only took you four posts to prove you're a stupid, racsist, immmature, Disney-watching, homophobic, ignorant little twit.
Please.......post some more.

OUCH!....I could feel that smack 300 miles away. :lol:

Originally posted by chambers84

That kinda tells me that the Saints have WRs that don't block downfield, or people that just stand and watch Ricky go past the LOS.

first off let me say that i was all in favor of the dreaded wonder when we got him(not crazy about giving up that many picks but thats another story)but ricky got hurt quite a bit his first two years here and lost a lot of the fan support. as for the long runs i hate to tell yall(but yall will find out) if he breaks thru the line and theere is one db/cb/what ever ricky will not get away he will go down and some times he will loose the ball.he is not the break away runner we have now nor will he ever be(by the way for all those he is not durable guys and gals in here can you tell me how many games our fragile rb missed in collage?????)he is a pounder period the end!!our offence is going a different dirrection we are going to score points now and not rely on the 3 yards and a cloud of dust plan anymore.we do hope the dreaded one get 1501yds and yall loose most(if not all)of your games so we get a good first round pick(because we think our pick will be in the upper half of the draft this year).NOW for the brooks comments your own coach tryed to bring in a has been knocked out punch drunk has been to take over the job and yall are upset brooks called him a journeyman qb.can any of you say that if brooks was free at the end of this year and yall signed him that yall would not be excited????????DIDN'T THINK SO!!!!!!!!!

Aints

Brooks is a twig. He makes Lamar Thomas look like Oprah.

5 yards and a cloud of dust is fine with me.

Ricky is on a team now. He is not the only good player (other than Kyle Turley) on an offense.

The current Saints management has made one personnel blunder after another. This one just happens to favor the phins.

one post and i am already getting smack talked to me and not real answers or comments sorry i thought this was a real knowledgeable football forum and the fans here would like a different oppinion may be i was wrong i just thought yall would like to know how someone who has seen all of the dreaded wonders games as a pro and get my insight on what i have seen. NOW for you jaxdolfan you want a fat qb????? how big 350 /400# big enough for ya whatever that skinny qb has never missed any time and is one of the most electric qb's when he scrambles. I also said THREE YARDS NOT FIVE one, two, three!!!!as for as they current management blunders can you tell me who was the coach of the year and the executive of the year for the 2000 season???????????so please tell me why the nfl gave these honers to a bunch of blunders?????????????

Originally posted by ckparrothead
A raise and promotion...he got a clause put in his contract that says he has final say on all personnel decisions.

yeah i get the sense that that team is very devided. and haslett caused it all. Haslett is the most overrated coach in the league IMO. i have heard some people on radio say this as much. and i agree. i know a guy from high schoool who lives in new orleans and all he can do is call him a "closet ***got" and a lawbreaker and and sociopath. that is what i call jealousy. i just dont see these guys blocking anyone or stopping anyone.:monkey:

Originally posted by finfan54

yeah i get the sense that that team is very devided. and haslett caused it all. Haslett is the most overrated coach in the league IMO. i have heard some people on radio say this as much. and i agree. i know a guy from high schoool who lives in new orleans and all he can do is call him a "closet ***got" and a lawbreaker and and sociopath. that is what i call jealousy. i just dont see these guys blocking anyone or stopping anyone.:monkey:

he was coach of the year for one simple reason. he took overa loser and made them a 11-5 team. then what happend? the team fell apart. and none of it was Rickys fault. just a scapegoat. aarron Brooks is overrated to. yeah he makes great plays, but then he loses them by giving the ball away. but the underlining to you problems is defense. you cant stop the rams or the 49ers. your offensive line was not very good or as good as it could be.

he was coach of the year for one simple reason. he took overa loser and made them a 11-5 team. then what happend? the team fell apart. and none of it was Rickys fault. just a scapegoat. aarron Brooks is overrated to. yeah he makes great plays, but then he loses them by giving the ball away. but the underlining to you problems is defense. you cant stop the rams or the 49ers. your offensive line was not very good or as good as it could be.
Im sorry, i forgot to mention Ricky when talking about what my high school friend said about him.

I love that Aaron brooks BK commercial...where he is struggling to curl that 20 lb barbell.

LOL @ that gimp! What has he done....beat out Jeff (PUP) Blake?

WAKE UP WAKE UP or you dreaming or something.none of it was ricky's fault? did you watch any of those games?what was the dreaded wonders stats for the last four games ?can not stop the rams-huh do you understand that we have beat the greatest show on turf more than any team in the last two years we own them so if you could explain to me how we could not stop them i would enjoy hearing it!!!!!i hate when people just write things they have no idea about- at least watch the games or check the stats atleast. the team did fall apart and players did quit(one of which is now on yall team)but those players are no longer here.NOW for all the brooks bashing do you great stat people realise he is second all time in his record as a starter in his first 16 games????any of you knew that?i don't know why i keep asking questions because every one i have asked has not been responded to except the haz is a *** or brooks is skinny posters i guess no one on this forum has anything to say to defend there statements they just attack with smack talk.i expected more.

The alarm just went off...and I woke up.

Here is a stat for you. Aaron Brooks tossed 15 ints in his last seven games. 15! Not only that...but his last four games he tossed 2, 4, 3, and 4 ints. You lost all four games.

Back
Top Bottom