The Silver Lining... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Silver Lining...

Fromm, Herbert, Burrow. Lots of QB options this draft.

Burrow is the only QB listed with an ounce of intrigue, and he's only done it for one year and will be a 24 year old rookie.

Fromm is a game manager and Herbert straight up sucks. Hell, I'd take a chance on a backup like Kyle Allen over either of those guys..

We really blew it. And the clueless Dolphins fans celebrating another meaningless win is disgusting.

Still in control of our own #1 pick destiny, lose out and assuming the Bengals, Falcons and Skins maintain a stronger SOS then we will be picking first. Really can't afford any more of these wins though.

I'm glad some fans get it. I was beginning to wonder if the low IQ "Waaah I want to win every single game this year" club had a bigger foot hold on this site. Those people are going to get exactly what they deserve. Another decade of mediocre Dolphins football.

This win hurts Miami's chances at landing that pick. Shame on Brian Flores for being a gutless turd and starting Fitz over Rosen...again.
Wow. You really sound like a triggered *****. Everything OK there sunshine?

Burrow is the only QB listed with an ounce of intrigue, and he's only done it for one year and will be a 24 year old rookie.

Fromm is a game manager and Herbert straight up sucks. Hell, I'd take a chance on a backup like Kyle Allen over either of those guys..

We really blew it. And the clueless Dolphins fans celebrating another meaningless win is disgusting.
What's disgusting is your attitude. I suggest you start rooting for the Jets.

Those people are going to get exactly what they deserve. Another decade of mediocre Dolphins football.
Whatever WE'RE going to get is the same thing YOU'RE going to get. It's what tankers don't understand. Whether we win or lose doesn't depend on what you root for or what ANYONE roots for. So just enjoy the win! Or don't, whatever.

Not taking Tua,
Can you at least give me one actual benefit of winning a game against the Jets for the Fins?
Not having to take Tua 1st pick.
Beating Jets.
Embarrassing Gase.
Happy for current Dolphin players.

Thought I suspect of the Bengals get the first pick, they'll be smart and take Chase Young possibly letting TT slip. Hope not. Hope Cincy takes Tua.

Not taking Tua,

Not having to take Tua 1st pick.
Beating Jets.
Embarrassing Gase.
Happy for current Dolphin players.

Thought I suspect of the Bengals get the first pick, they'll be smart and take Chase Young possibly letting TT slip. Hope not. Hope Cincy takes Tua.
This x1000000000

Oh look...all the whiny little cry babies hate it when their favorite football team wins a game. I’ll tell you why this was a critical win: Adam Gase is the worst head coach in the NFL right now and losing to a Gase coached team would be a(nother) major red flag for our coaching staff.

Back
Top Bottom