The Silver Lining... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Silver Lining...

Just gonna sit back and watch it all fail now.

Time to remove my emotion from this rebuild. I'm just gonna enjoy Miami Heat basketball since they're the only organization in South Florida that has a clue.
Cmon man..it’s 1 win vs the jets!! We fans deserved this one in a season of mediocrity for the investment we all make. We still got a great shot at the 1st overall as I doubt we win many/any more and remember; the bengals and jets play each other, where someone gotta win.
enjoy the W knowing that 1st overall is still on the table.

Burrow is the only QB listed with an ounce of intrigue, and he's only done it for one year and will be a 24 year old rookie.

Fromm is a game manager and Herbert straight up sucks. Hell, I'd take a chance on a backup like Kyle Allen over either of those guys..

We really blew it. And the clueless Dolphins fans celebrating another meaningless win is disgusting.
I didn’t like Herbert a lot either. But the more I’ve watched Oregon games the more I learned he’s a pretty talented QB. Every QB coming out has bust potential, just like any other player. No need to be so negative about everything over 1 win.

Can you at least give me one actual benefit of winning a game against the Jets for the Fins?
Absolutely none...

Didn't want it to happen, but now that it has...what is the strategy for the QB they want? We still have the resources to make a move...ala Mitchell Trubisky.

Meaningless win that doesn't help the future of this franchise is a good thing. Yep, sounds like a smart, well thought out opinion.

This franchise also deserves the turd fans it has.
You know what helps the future of this franchise? Drafting well. We don’t do that. We haven’t done that. We have a ton of picks and cash under the cap. I guarantee you Belichick would take our picks and free agent money and win 11 games with this team next year. Tua, Rosen, or Fitzpatrick at the helm, wouldn’t matter.

Meaningless win that doesn't help the future of this franchise is a good thing. Yep, sounds like a smart, well thought out opinion.

This franchise also deserves the turd fans it has.
If we are turds you must be a closeted Jets fan, something far worse than a turd.

Bye bye Tua Unless you are willing to give up multiple first round pick for him. I’m sure not

Not taking Tua,

Not having to take Tua 1st pick.
Beating Jets.
Embarrassing Gase.
Happy for current Dolphin players.

Thought I suspect of the Bengals get the first pick, they'll be smart and take Chase Young possibly letting TT slip. Hope not. Hope Cincy takes Tua.
They dont HAVE to take Tua with the 1st pick... Everything else you stated doesnt acutally help the Fins in any way shape or form...

Back
Top Bottom