The Silver Lining... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Silver Lining...

DPhinz_DPhinz

I cash reality checks....
☠️ Banned ☠️
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
In this season, and especially this game, is how it should effectively remove any sensible Phan from the TankForTua bandwagon.

With possible wins against the Bill's, the Jets (again), and the Patriots, we are now in the LoveToLose...KeepFrommWinning stage of our draft hopefulness.

What I dread is getting RAPED for all out draft capital/integrity by trading up....

Just gonna sit back and watch it all fail now.

Time to remove my emotion from this rebuild. I'm just gonna enjoy Miami Heat basketball since they're the only organization in South Florida that has a clue.

Tank for the best player and the ability to chose from anyone in this class... It doesnt matter who you personally like... Its the fact that you get the 1st choice that matters... Cheap wins with a 36 YO QB leading the charge are a disaster no matter how you look at it... Except for fans dramatic little egos...

I personally only see one other win on the schedule and that's Cincinnati. And all it will take betweeb now in thay fame is for Cincinnati to win and Miami is right back on top. There really are too many crappy teams this year and it will take all season to determine the final draft placement.

Tank for the best player and the ability to chose from anyone in this class... It doesnt matter who you personally like... Its the fact that you get the 1st choice that matters... Cheap wins with a 36 YO QB leading the charge are a disaster no matter how you look at it... Except for fans dramatic little egos...
downloadfile-4.gif

I'm glad some fans get it. I was beginning to wonder if the low IQ "Waaah I want to win every single game this year" club had a bigger foot hold on this site. Those people are going to get exactly what they deserve. Another decade of mediocre Dolphins football.

This win hurts Miami's chances at landing that pick. Shame on Brian Flores for being a gutless turd and starting Fitz over Rosen...again.

I had no problem with the Dolphins completely rebuilding this year but the reality is that they have played hard in every game. It was only a matter of time until they would win a game and I suspect they will win a few more games this season. So unless they are willing to trade all their first round picks and possibly one of their first round picks in 2021, they are not going to be able to draft Tua.

Hopefully Burrow will still be on the board when they draft in the first round. If not, they should draft other positions of need in the 2020 draft and wait until 2021 to draft a QB in the first round.

Back
Top Bottom