The sky is falling, the sky is falling! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The sky is falling, the sky is falling!

!PapaCrunk81!

'Cocaine and Toupes'
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
A win would have been pretty cool against the Super Bowl champs, but like many have said, it's just pre-season people. The worse thing that can happen from this loss is not learning from the mistakes. Thank God football is (somewhat) upon us now!

The things that HAVE to bother you are things like 5 fumbles.

5 fumbles has NOTHING to do with "We didn't gameplan for a preseason game" it has to do with a lack of concentration.

Of course that doesn't count to the season total and it doesn't cost us a season game...

but 5 fumbles?

The idea that preseason games don't count only goes so far. That isn't to say that the players "Don't Try".

I hate how melodramatic Miami Fans get in the preseason... START LUCAS! HE RULES!

:sleep:

Wait til the season starts.

Of course you do.

And yet if we'd have caused 5 fumbles we'd all be impressed by what we saw...

Fumbling five times...not the same.

Originally posted by SkapePhin
I hate how melodramatic Miami Fans get in the preseason... START LUCAS! HE RULES!

:sleep:

Wait til the season starts.

I was thinking the same thing this morning as I read the boards...

Last night was not the championship, there still is about a month to go before the season starts, this is preseason, get a grip.

Originally posted by dolphan
Of course you do.

Not I, as again, I was not trying to unseed Jay in last years preseason....

Get a grip, Preaseason is practice.

Ok...

I don't want my team fumbling 5 times in one practicve EITHER.

This is all like saying "What happens in practice doesn't matter...let's just pick our team out of a hat and blame them when something goes wrong in December"

Of course you do.

The Bucs D can do that to a team.. How many turnovers did the Raiders have in the SUPERBOWL?

Its only preseason.. and the first game at that. Relax and just pray for no more injuries..

Ok...

I don't want my team fumbling 5 times in one practicve EITHER.

This is all like saying "What happens in practice doesn't matter...let's just pick our team out of a hat and blame them when something goes wrong in December"

You were one of those who wanted Lucas to start after the preason last year huh?

Did Ray teach you anything last year?

You build on things, thats why they call it TRAINING camp.

Dolphins usually lose most of their preseason game the last couple of years.

Originally posted by VictorVonCrunk
A win would have been pretty cool against the Super Bowl champs, but like many have said, it's just pre-season people. The worse thing that can happen from this loss is not learning from the mistakes. Thank God football is (somewhat) upon us now!

Sometimes, the impact from falling flat on your face is enough to wake you up.I don't think your first team will be that bad. I still think the fins and Pats are up there in the AFCE and I'm not counting the jets out as well. It's gonna be one hell of a division.

I think Crazy305 should take back that perfect season prediction.

Re: Re: The sky is falling, the sky is falling!

Originally posted by justafan

Sometimes, the impact from falling flat on your face is enough to wake you up.I don't think your first team will be that bad. I still think the fins and Pats are up there in the AFCE and I'm not counting the jets out as well. It's gonna be one hell of a division.

I think Crazy305 should take back that perfect season prediction.

I guess when ya name yourself Crazy305, you're bound to make some bold statements.

Yeah I admit that I was an anti-Fiedler guy (Still am) but I was just overjoyed to see someone at QB do something...even if it only lasted the preseason.

I don't know what that has to do with being concerned about 5 fumbles.

5 is a big number even in playground football.

Back
Top Bottom