The Sky Is Not Falling and more... (My opinions) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Sky Is Not Falling and more... (My opinions)

Lilseb93

This Is My House
Reaction score
If you think we're on the Lion's level, do not watch football.

If you think the Jets are amazing cuz of one game, don't speak.

If you think Miami is the only team to start 0-1, go do research. The Titans are 0-1, so?

So the oline played horrible, Pennington played like crap, and Fasano can't take a hit. The D was pretty good, but they were just horrible on 3rd down.

We played a high powered offense and a weak D, so you would expect us to have an easy time on offense. Well it was the exact opposite. O played like crap, D played good.

However, Falcon fans are probably drinking the kool-aid, but I would be concerned if I was them because they should scored more than just 19 points. They will be brought down to earth. The Atlanta Falcons did not beat the Miami Dolphins, the Miami Dolphins beat the Miami Dolphins with 4 turnovers. We only had 13 TO's last year, we had 4 in 1 game. Unbelieveable, ain't it? Well it happens.

I was shell shocked today. I thought it was perfect match-up for us to win. We were obviously not prepared and Smith is a hell of a coach.

I really want Henning fired. I have been on his back since week 1 of last year. This guy is just way to conservative for me. He takes no chances at all. He killed promising drives with predictable Wildcat plays. I think we should've kept Cam so he could be our OC. The Ravens have one hell of a offense and he made Ronnie a beast with a horrible oline. We will not win this year with a dip and dunk offense. Sparano needs to understand this. WE WILL NOT WIN WITHOUT A DEEP THREAT.

More and more I question the Pat White pick. He has done NOTHING to show why he is an NFL QB. Ginn was WIDE OPEN, but White overthrew him. That would have been a game changer. The score would have been 14-19, given us a chance to rally. Same with Henne, but Henne is far more superior to White.

I like Jake Long. He's a great LT. He had a bad game, but he's still a Pro Bowler. He will rebound. If you want him gone, quit being a fan. However, I would have taken Matt Ryan and got a solid LT in FA, instead of getting useless people like Hill, Wildford, and Torbor.

The line is SO OVERRATED. It's so expensive, but they look like 2007 line. There was nothing positive about the line today. NOTHING. Theres an excuse for the Ravens game against the line, but we played the Falcons D. Do you know how many times they were in shoot outs?

Anyways, we are 0-1. The Jets are in first place ATM in WEEK 1.
There's 15 more games and already people are making bold predicitons. I don't judge teams by one game, you judge it by consistency. Does Miami consistently play bad or did they just have a bad day. I think they just had a bad day. Sparano will put fire under the line and Pennington knows what he did. Losing Fasano is not a huge loss and he will not be here next year.

Finheaven is full of Chicken Littles. It's almost hysterical.
WE'RE GOING 2-14!!!!!
WE HAVE THE WORST O!!!
WHY DO WE SUCK SO BAD?

People, it's week 1. If it was week 9 and we played like this, then I would be with you guys saying the sky is falling. Expect a rebound next Monday. It's a must win. If we play like we did today, we will lose every game we play except Buffalo.

It's going to be a long week, but here's to a upset tommorow night.

You make a thread saying the sky isnt falling, then say you want the OC fired, question the Pat White pick, and think the O Line is over rated ( which I agree with). make your mind up. hard to win in the NFL with a bad OC and over rated O Line no?

You make a thread saying the sky isnt falling, then say you want the OC fired, question the Pat White pick, and think the O Line is over rated ( which I agree with). make your mind up. hard to win in the NFL with a bad OC and over rated O Line no?
No, what I'm saying is these things need to change, but it's only week 1, so I don't want drastic changes done right away. I'm not hitting the panic button. I put the blame on Henning, Pennington, and the oline today.

These are clear weaknesses. I'm not saying Pat White is bust, but I'm really questioning the pick.
I'm not saying fire the OC NOW, CUT PENNY, CUT FASANO, THE SEASON IS OVER, like a lot of people are.

Back
Top Bottom