The Steal? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Steal?

wazzy

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Who do you think got the best pick considering there position in the draft?

Jerome Mathis 4th......................i hope

I would have to say the packers got a future q b with the 24 th pick,rodgers could have been the first pick so they did good

I agree about Rodgers at 24 but I'm also happy with got Roth and Crowder where we got them. Lots of mock drafts had them going in the first round. I had Roth going to us in round one in one of my earlier mocks on a trade down with the vikings. I had Brown and Roth as our first 2 picks but then I had us taking Campbell in the 2nd and Fields in the 3rd so I was wrong there. I've never had 2 guys to us right before.

Ozzy rules!!

Khalif Barnes

Jacksonville getting Barnes with the 52nd pick, followed closely by Baltimore taking DE Dan Cody at 53.

Rogers was definitely better value, but these two guys would be 2nd and 3rd best steals.

Rodgers by a mile. 3-4 years from now many will be amazed that he was passed on 23 times (I'm amazed right now).

Roth was a steal at #46. Blackstock was a great value at #95. Fason will be a steal when he's selected today.

Channing Crowder. When this guy gets on the field, people will realize that Miami got the best linebacker in the draft with a third round pick.

wazzy said:
Who do you think got the best pick considering there position in the draft?
Detroit because I truly think Mike Williams is the best player in this draft.

AtlantaPhin said:
Detroit because I truly think Mike Williams is the best player in this draft.

Is this Mel Kiper? What are you doing on finheaven?

Anyone hear in the early 1st round when Mel said he wouldn't talk about Mike Williams anymore? Funny how like every other word out of his mouth from that point on was Mike Williams.

Danny said:
I agree about Rodgers at 24 but I'm also happy with got Roth and Crowder where we got them. Lots of mock drafts had them going in the first round. I had Roth going to us in round one in one of my earlier mocks on a trade down with the vikings. I had Brown and Roth as our first 2 picks but then I had us taking Campbell in the 2nd and Fields in the 3rd so I was wrong there. I've never had 2 guys to us right before.

Ozzy rules!!

Roth and Crowder are both steals! they where both projected 1st rounders

I know he wasn't the biggest steal, but the Jets got a good deal with Justin Miller in the late 2nd.

THOMAS_54 said:
I know he wasn't the biggest steal, but the Jets got a good deal with Justin Miller in the late 2nd.
Like I said in another thread, they've got some balls taking a kicker before a much-needed DB.

General Tso said:
Rodgers by a mile. 3-4 years from now many will be amazed that he was passed on 23 times (I'm amazed right now).

Roth was a steal at #46. Blackstock was a great value at #95. Fason will be a steal when he's selected today.

Great post. I too like Rodgers but he was passed by 23 teams because most have there starters in place, but for his talent level his did drop quite a bit. Most had him rated right above/below A.Smith and he went #1. Roth was the last of the big DE prospects to be taken and could be good. Although I love our pick in Channing, Blackstock was a great pick also. This guy has been nothing but productive in his college career and is closer to NFL ready.. Fason I am not as high on because of the depth of all the RB"s in the draft. He was midly productive in college and should have stayed another year. GreenMonster

ChambersWI said:
For Detroit, BMW was a horrible pick.
Time will tell. Still waiting for someone to explain to me how a 5' 10" - 6' CB is going to cover Williams at 6' 5"

Back
Top Bottom