The Tank is Officially Derailed | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Tank is Officially Derailed

you got to love the way this team is playing. haven't seen them playing like this in years. it makes sundays fun again.But if we lose out on the elite players in this upcoming draft, it will all be for not. it really hurt because it probably takes us out of the running for both Burrows and Chase. Though it makes it more likely we end up with an injured Tua. We won't be back in this draft position again, so this is definitely bitter sweet

Why do people think we won’t have a top 5 pick at 3-13 or 4-12? Will we have a top 3 pick? That’s probably a stretch. Relax. This game was probably the best game I’ve seen in a while, and it’s encouraging to finally have a coaching staff with grit and balls. Makes not having a top 3 pick that much easier.

They just beat the Eagles, you really think they are going to lose to Giants, Jets, Bengals and Patriots with nothing to play for?

Now this is shaping up to be a 5 win season, which could put us out of the Top 10.

Only the Dolphins could screw up a tank. Welcome back 7-9 for the next 20 years.
That's not true, we had no business winning this game today with our roster. When we finally add some talented football players, we're going to be a pretty good team.

All I got to say is that Grier better learn how to draft now because he likely won’t have a Top 5 pick to lean on.

That's not true, we had no business winning this game today with our roster. When we finally add some talented football players, we're going to be a pretty good team.
Very true, unfortunately we just made that harder. we may miss out on the elite talent and have to pick in the send tier group.

Although I wasn't expecting a win. It sure feels damn good to have won. I live east of Philadelphia near the Jersey Shore and all I hear about are the Eagles. Miami just outplayed them with 2nd and 3rd string players. Unbelievable!!!

They just beat the Eagles, you really think they are going to lose to Giants, Jets, Bengals and Patriots with nothing to play for?

Now this is shaping up to be a 5 win season, which could put us out of the Top 10.

I can't stand this weak mentality.
You found a coaching staff with practically, nothing, that beat a team just yesterday, removed from the SB and the only thing you can think about is we "may" not draft Top 10.

Are you freaking kidding me? The most important thing is staring you in your face and you don't see it....

This coaching can coach players up...period! That's worth it's weight in gold!

They're showing you if you give them players they will find a way to coach them up...
Rounds 1 - 7 and UDFA and FA....they can coach up each and every one of them.

Last edited:
Well there goes our chance at a top 5 pick with this win vs Philadelphia.
The Dolphins will beat the Giants and Bengals and I wouldn’t be surprised if they beat the Jets again. So 5 and possibly 6 wins is very likely. I think the Dolphins will be drafting somewhere between the 7th and 12rt pick in round one.

Back
Top Bottom