The Tank is Officially Derailed | Page 20 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Tank is Officially Derailed

The thing is, Houston is actually good.

Pitt just has great coaching and a tough defense as always, Hodges is MUCH better then Mason Rudolph as well but i think they will miss the playoffs and the Titans will get in.

Oh I know all that. But HOU still was one play from losing to JAX and the Ray-Dahs had no business losing the game they controlled. Carolina and Indy should have beaten them too.

PITT was fortunate against Baltimore, Indy, Rams and Cincy. Easily could have lost any of them and probably should have lost 2 of them.

Just wished their luck was a little worse.

He said WILL bring plenty of future wins. No way for any of us to know this with any certainty. He looks good now, but so did Sparano and Gase in Year 1. Most people on the forum were saying the same thing as they are now... until they weren’t, and suddenly they always thought those coaches were garbage somehow.

This is but one comment, there are many more I’ve seen, but I’m not going to spend my whole night listing them out for you.
You are funny. You rail against Flores who has indeed outperformed expectations as a coach in the NFL this year and hail a QB for greatness who has never thrown a pass in the NFL and is hip-damaged and you are willing to mortgage the Dolphins future for him. :lol:

You are funny. You rail against Flores who has indeed outperformed expectations as a coach in the NFL this year and hail a QB for greatness who has never thrown a pass in the NFL and is hip-damaged and you are willing to mortgage the Dolphins future for him. :lol:

Flores won’t exceed any expectations in the future unless he hits on a QB. Unless the expectations continue to be one win seasons for the next 5 years.

With that in mind, he would be wise to take a shot on a great talent at that position... it’s a risk, but the good news is that the Dolphins have positioned themselves to mitigate the risk with multiple first round picks.

A couple more wins and we might pick around 8.

it’s my worst nightmare all over again.

Back
Top Bottom