The Team U love to Hate | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Team U love to Hate

Status
Not open for further replies.
OH boy its better if you don't open this can of worms. There is history on this board. 2 years ago we had 2 buckeye fans just talk total smack to EVERYONE that was not a Buckeye fan. Well when we got our *** handed to us they fled never to return.

I took it the beating like a man. I did my share of talking smack but since we got beat by Florida I tend to keep my mouth shut :lol:

But Buckeye fans are welcome here we are in the minority.

I see, Im not playing the OSU "victim" card..its just that when you come to this section of Finheaven and your a Buckeye fan your just like WOW!!

Yeah I feel that yeah laugh now but one of these days :oldman:

:lol:

Let me begin by saying Im fairely new to the college section of Finheaven so Im not sure, Im making this for some of you to help me understand not to create a smack-down!!

Honestly, I have read alot of these threads and there seems to be some serious hatred for Ohio State?? Now if your a Cane's fan I can understand your team was upset by the 02 squad on a questionable call, granted I understand why you may despise Ohio State..

But alot of Gator's fans are constantly taking cheap shots at the Buckeye's?? I dont get it? I mean you guys pounded us into the ground 2 years ago!! We actually did you a favor and never even showed up!! I dont see alot of LSU fans around here so I cant speak for them.

I guess Im just confused?? I understand college football fans have a strong dislike for their rivals and for some reason alot of people really hate ND?? But how in the world did you guys start being so mad at Ohio State??

Honestly, maybe Im not seeing it because I DO own some Scarlet and Gray goggles:up:...but really fella's as a newcomer to the college football forum please enlighten me as to WHY this is the case?

-Thanx

Majpain pretty much summed it up. OSU fans for the most part here have an uphill battle from the get go because of a few previous fellow fans. However comments like these don't help either.

We actually did you a favor and never even showed up!!
OSU never showed up? Please. They were outplayed, outcoached, etc..... Give credit where it is due. There always seems to be a lack of respect and humility in this debate.

No one is taking cheap shots. Its the rep that has been earned. Hopefully that can change one day. OSU fans are as welcome as any other fanbase, we just ask that you be respectful like any other part of the board.

Majpain pretty much summed it up. OSU fans for the most part here have an uphill battle from the get go because of a few previous fellow fans. However comments like these don't help either.

OSU never showed up? Please. They were outplayed, outcoached, etc..... Give credit where it is due. There always seems to be a lack of respect and humility in this debate.

No one is taking cheap shots. Its the rep that has been earned. Hopefully that can change one day. OSU fans are as welcome as any other fanbase, we just ask that you be respectful like any other part of the board.

I dont feel I have been disrespectfull?? I certainly am not trying to "stir" anything up, as far as the game goes Im taking NOTHING away from Florida they played with a fire that even a guy on the other side can admire...but I thinks its obvious we didnt see 2 teams playing their best football that day.

And "I" have done nothing to earn any kind of rep and for anyone to take out past frusterations of a fued that happend over a year ago is ignorance on their part....Do you really think others should pay for whomever's mistakes??

With all due respect it seems like even YOU became infuriated with a remark I made about OSU's lack of desire in that game....

I would hope that EVERYONE on this site is treated with the same respect no matter who we love in college football. Its kind of like your telling me Im starting the year off with an "F" because Im a Buckeye fan??

Not trying to start a war, I just wanna be able to enjoy this section of Finheaven without any bias.

As an Ohio State fan I will reel of my top 5...

1.) Michigan-obviously
2.) Penn State
3.) USC
4.) Wisconsin
5.) Cinncinatti

..I refuse to HATE a team just because they beat MY team..I like the LSU program, I like Texas...Really have no opinion on FLA, MIA, FSU no reason to hate them anyway.

I dont feel I have been disrespectfull?? I certainly am not trying to "stir" anything up, as far as the game goes Im taking NOTHING away from Florida they played with a fire that even a guy on the other side can admire...but I thinks its obvious we didnt see 2 teams playing their best football that day.

And "I" have done nothing to earn any kind of rep and for anyone to take out past frusterations of a fued that happend over a year ago is ignorance on their part....Do you really think others should pay for whomever's mistakes??

With all due respect it seems like even YOU became infuriated with a remark I made about OSU's lack of desire in that game....

I would hope that EVERYONE on this site is treated with the same respect no matter who we love in college football. Its kind of like your telling me Im starting the year off with an "F" because Im a Buckeye fan??

Not trying to start a war, I just wanna be able to enjoy this section of Finheaven without any bias.

Bro, I'm not trying to accuse you of anything. I'm saying there is a rep for Buckeye fans around here thats not the greatest. You started a thread asking what the deal was, well this is it. I realize you were not part of that issue last year. I think things are being taken alittle overboard. Treat others with respect and you will be shown respect, just like anywhere else.

Can't stand the bucks, they had a nat'l championship handed to them in 2002 on one of the worse calls ever. That game was over, I'll go to my grave considering that to be Miami's 6th Nat'l Title.

More Reasons to Dislike the osu:
David Boston
Mo Clarett
Troy Smith
Brutus
"Dotting the I"
The Horseshoe (Not really a horseshoe anymore)
Sweater Vests
Did I say Mo Clarett?
Will Allen (you ruined McGahee that night)
Terry Porter

That's why I can't stand the Luckeyes.

Can't stand the bucks, they had a nat'l championship handed to them in 2002 on one of the worse calls ever. That game was over, I'll go to my grave considering that to be Miami's 6th Nat'l Title.

More Reasons to Dislike the osu:
David Boston
Mo Clarett
Troy Smith
Brutus
"Dotting the I"
The Horseshoe (Not really a horseshoe anymore)
Sweater Vests
Did I say Mo Clarett?
Will Allen (you ruined McGahee that night)
Terry Porter

That's why I can't stand the Luckeyes.

Another Crying U fan.

Listen that call could have went 3 ways just stop crying a river and GET OVER IT.

Another Crying U fan.

Listen that call could have went 3 ways just stop crying a river and GET OVER IT.

Yea, I cant believe the whining over that...I mean there are pictures in resteraunts around the OSU campus that show a "handfull of jersey" if the ref woulda said defensive holding instead of P.I. would people really be any happier??

The call was late...the call was SAID wrong...but the foul WAS committed.

Not only that but the whole game they got away with Holding. I mean in 10-15 years will Miami fans still hold this silly grudge?

Being an FSU fan and a WVU fan, I have always loathed Florida, and Pitt. Also every since the yr Nebraska CHEATED FSU out of a national championship they have been on my list as well.

Not only that but the whole game they got away with Holding. I mean in 10-15 years will Miami fans still hold this silly grudge?

Just calling it like I saw it, you don't make a questionable call like that at the end of overtime in the National Championship game. I think Miami fans will act the same way any other fan would act regarding the outcome of that game if it happened to their team.

By your comments, I am to assume that you would not say a thing about it if the roles were reversed. You would be the "big" man and say Miami won that game fair and square, right? I seriously doubt that!

I would imagine so, yes.

There is contact on almost any pass play, and you don't decide the game as an official on a call like that, from that distance. You let the guy standing there make the call.

Miami took OSU lightly, and it cost them. They had to make a spirited comeback to even tie the game late, and there was a controversial call along the sidelines that would have allowed OSU to run the clock out in regulation had it gone the other way.

Miami was robbed on that call, but have no one to blame for losing that game but themselves, both before and after that call.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom