The Team U love to Hate | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Team U love to Hate

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, Back on Topic
1. U. C. Davis(main enemy of of my alma-mata Cal Poly, wears Notre Dame-like uniforms, play a lot like Belicheat Patsies)
2. Texas (obnoxious and arrogant school, invented the wishbone)
3. Oaklahoma (ugly red helment/white pant uniform, long-time wishbone team, Switzer)
4. Alabama (ugly red helmet/white pant uniform, ran wishbone for years, Satan as coach)
5. Penn State (ugly uniforms with no names, black shoes, arrogant attitude)

So, does that mean your comments could be wrong?

Could be in that case, but as a whole I have my own opinion on how things work.

Anyway to get back on topic I was "shocked" to see you had Ohio State #3 on your list, but atleast you had a good explenation. :up:

Me personally, I have NO reason to hate Florida teams...one we beat one we didnt.

Anyone see the intentional chop block on Glen Dorsey last year?

I HATE AUBURN. I dare you to find me a dirtier program in the whole country. Go ahead. Try.

I love when my LSU Tigers (the real ones) beat the dirty war chickens.

Could be in that case, but as a whole I have my own opinion on how things work.

Anyway to get back on topic I was "shocked" to see you had Ohio State #3 on your list, but atleast you had a good explenation. :up:

Me personally, I have NO reason to hate Florida teams...one we beat one we didnt.
It's amazing how a few trolls can ruin things... that and the smug fans I met in person that year. I'd tell you to search back to those threads, but the worst things were removed. Even as it is, it would explain a lot around here.

It's amazing how a few trolls can ruin things... that and the smug fans I met in person that year. I'd tell you to search back to those threads, but the worst things were removed. Even as it is, it would explain a lot around here.

I have surfed back and I noticed a poster OSUDUABY seemed like he was picking a fight every chance he got.

We Buckeye fan's are very passionate but just like any other school you have your bad apples...

Truth be told while I did think we would beat the Gator's, all I could think about was how much this reminded me of 02....felt like the shoe was on the other foot. And boy did UF play with a fire under their butts!!!!

Like I said before I just wish the Buckeye's wouldve played somewhat closer to their "A" game, it might have been a classic.

If the bad apples are out of the tree, then all the bitterness should be gone...time to move on.

Oh yea......MICHIGAN SUCKS!!!!!!!! :wink:

[Admin]What's with the smack talk? Let's keep the conversation at a higher level[/admin]

I hate the Cains...WHY? Because 99% of their fans didn't, can't, or won't go to UM.

Folks, let's get this straight. There is no smack talk allowed, anywhere.

You can list the teams you "hate". You can even give a reason, but that reason CANNOT be smack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom