The Team U love to Hate | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Team U love to Hate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow I really expected more folks to hate my beloved Canes.

My top 5 hated are:

FSU
ND
OSU
BC (Man I hate Flutie)
Bama

Don't really hate UF although I am supposed to. I guess I'm just used to the Canes always beating them so what's to hate? Plus they also hate FSU. to me that makes them ok in my book

haha, I love it. I'm glad he turned ND down so i dont have to make up excuses for this guy. ;)

Meyer's methods resemble nothing so much as a pedofile's grooming techniques. It's low and slimy and completely corrupt.
Insult to pedophiles? :lol:

Another bash Urban Meyer thread, how original.

Guys, we get it. You do not like Meyer. Fine, you do not have to. But Motion has a point, why could this not just be added to one of the other Threads?

I really don't "hate" much teams, yet "hate" does not give justice to how much I despise the University of Florida (UF) and East Carolina University (ECU).

Its ok guys Bash away!!! ND and OSU don't have National titles while Urban Meyer does. Yeah Don I am sure you are thrilled with Charlie Weis

Its ok guys Bash away!!! ND and OSU don't have National titles while Urban Meyer does. Yeah Don I am sure you are thrilled with Charlie Weis

:lol:

Wth did I do? Btw Ohio St beat Miami in case you forgot ;)

1. Pitt
2. Pitt
3. Pitt

(expletive deleted) Wanny. The man hadn't won a big game since the third grade picnic, and he's gotta pick the Backyard Brawl this year?!?

Somehow this year, I have greatly offended the football gods. I must find a way to appease them before next season begins.

4. Miami / Virginia Tech / Boston College (Big East turncoat SOB's)
5. Ohio State (very obnoxious border fans here in the Ohio Valley)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom