The Team U love to Hate | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Team U love to Hate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its ok guys Bash away!!! ND and OSU don't have National titles while Urban Meyer does. Yeah Don I am sure you are thrilled with Charlie Weis

I am thrilled with Weis. Also, I'm not sure winning at all cost is worth it in college football. I'd rather root for a team with a little class...:up:

I didnt start the thread also, I just commented on it. If info comes to light about a coach violating NCAA rules, or using dirty tricks, it's news worthy and should be discussed. Sorry if it makes your team look bad, that's Meyer's fault, not mine.

Meyer is a great coach, no doubting that and that isnt what's in question.

I love to hate Michigan. But really aside from one week a year (and not even every year), I don't hate them and I usually root for them. I just enjoy hating them that week very much,

I love to hate Michigan. But really aside from one week a year (and not even every year), I don't hate them and I usually root for them. I just enjoy hating them that week very much,

It's pretty fun to hate them year round also, you should give that a try :D

I am thrilled with Weis. Also, I'm not sure winning at all cost is worth it in college football. I'd rather root for a team with a little class...:up:

I didnt start the thread also, I just commented on it. If info comes to light about a coach violating NCAA rules, or using dirty tricks, it's news worthy and should be discussed. Sorry if it makes your team look bad, that's Meyer's fault, not mine.

Meyer is a great coach, no doubting that and that isnt what's in question.

I don't know about saying the Gators show little class thats abit to the extreme. what have they done that shows little class? What rules did they violate? If the common fans knew about violations you think the NCAA would let it go? I highly doubt it.

I don't know about saying the Gators show little class thats abit to the extreme. what have they done that shows little class? What rules did they violate? If the common fans knew about violations you think the NCAA would let it go? I highly doubt it.

Getting scholarships for someone in another sport so you can get their boyfriend on your football team is a violation from everything I've read. And dirty recruiting, lying to recruits etc etc isnt a violation, but it's pretty low. I know all schools do it, but it seems unlikely to me that so much more comes out about Meyer because he's a target of some kind. It makes more sense that he just does this sort of stuff more than others, and that's why you hear more about it. If even half of the rumors about Meyer are true I dont know how anyone can say that the guy is classy.

Getting scholarships for someone in another sport so you can get their boyfriend on your football team is a violation from everything I've read. And dirty recruiting, lying to recruits etc etc isnt a violation, but it's pretty low. I know all schools do it, but it seems unlikely to me that so much more comes out about Meyer because he's a target of some kind. It makes more sense that he just does this sort of stuff more than others, and that's why you hear more about it.

I doubt JoePa does it.

Getting scholarships for someone in another sport so you can get their boyfriend on your football team is a violation from everything I've read. And dirty recruiting, lying to recruits etc etc isnt a violation, but it's pretty low. I know all schools do it, but it seems unlikely to me that so much more comes out about Meyer because he's a target of some kind. It makes more sense that he just does this sort of stuff more than others, and that's why you hear more about it.

JT doesn't do these things.

Everyone negative recruits. Whether it's saying you'll get a better education here, or our players graduate at a high rate etc everyone does it to some extent.

I'm sure all coaches do that but thats hardly a dirty trick.

I think it would be worst if a coach said really your considering the program? Then they list some negatives about that program.

1.Iowa
2.USC
3.Ohio State
4.Michigan
5.Northern Iowa

Of course, if we're talking basketball...that's easy:
1.Iowa
2.Indiana
3.Duke
4.Michigan State
5.Wisconsin

Can't remember if I gave my list or not, dont feel like looking so i'll do it over

1. VT
2. Pitt
3. Michigan
4. Louisville
5. Southern Cal
6. Ohio State
7. Notre Dame

No clue...lol

Actually, I like you guys....You may get pryor insted of RR and Michigan..

My apologies

Yeah I'm stoked!

We may end up with the most 5 Stars for this years class :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom