The Texans current pick | Page 31 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Texans current pick

This is largely a myth, due to a couple shockers as big home dogs.

6-14 since the turn of the century.

37-40-2 all time, with many depressing blowouts.
Depressing!!! Especially with a banged up Texans team playing tomorrow. Well I guess we can always will Detroit to a win? 🍾🍾🍾

Depressing!!! Especially with a banged up Texans team playing tomorrow. Well I guess we can always will Detroit to a win? 🍾🍾🍾
Maybe the ghost of Eric Kramer will show up.......wait.......who????

I don't agree with that. I think the top is probably just as good if not a bit better but that class last year had about 20 WR's in the top 3 rounds. I don't think you're gonna see that in the 2021 draft.
Top of this draft is far and away better than last year. We are in complete disagreement if you think it’s even a question - but that’s really what I’m saying. I see way more true #1s in this class than last year

Top of this draft is far and away better than last year. We are in complete disagreement if you think it’s even a question - but that’s really what I’m saying. I see way more true #1s in this class than last year
well like I said, I think this class "could" be better at the top but it's not as deep as the 2020 class. There's no way to know which class will be better yet tho......we have WR's that were drafted in April that are already doing well. The class of 2021 hasn't played a single snap yet so everything is based on projections at this point.

The Lions are a terrible team. I am rooting for them to win because of the draft pick but I will be very surprised if they beat the Texans.

Doesn't look good for Lions right now. They've been playing some bad football the past few weeks.

....is going south fast.

He and my sister always joke,”the lions play tough on Thanksgiving.” Because we use to hear it a lot from friends and family.

Too bad they don’t.

Back
Top Bottom