The Texans current pick | Page 21 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Texans current pick

This team can go anywhere in the draft. There are plenty of needs on this team.

This team can go anywhere in the draft. There are plenty of needs on this team.

Not going to disagree, but Grier/Flo will prioritize. If they are on the clock and have the choice of ILB or TE and are rated equal, I suspect the consensus is ILB. Edge or CB, likely CB. I doubt they'll go "anywhere" with every selection.
Not saying a lot of spots can't be upgraded, but with limited picks (and Miami has limited picks), they won't select an upgrade and pass on a hole.

I really don't want Miami drafting behind Dallas again. They always seem to take the guy I want right before Miami's pick. And since the guy I want is whom Grier/Flores would select...
Many people wanted Ceedee Lamb and look how much it helped the Cowboys to have ANOTHER wide receiver and suck most other places on the team.

I really don't want Miami drafting behind Dallas again. They always seem to take the guy I want right before Miami's pick. And since the guy I want is whom Grier/Flores would select...

+1.

Zeke and CD Lamb immediately come to mind for me.

who is your current or past best comp for Parsons?

tough question. He’s better than any off ball lb at the same college stage in the nfl right now I can tell ya that. Jerry said Navarro bowman and while I can see that bowman played de his entire college career before shifting to backer in the pros so there was some conversion questions there that this kid just doesn’t have. Like I said he’s taken to off ball like a glove.

I will just go back to what I’ve said prior to me he has a legit chance to be the next ray Lewis and in terms of college player he’s better than Lewis already. Just there was a while there where Lewis in the pros was the best player in football. Like multiple years even.

this kids got that kind of potential. At least to be a defensive mvp type and off ball lbs don’t get that kind of love. In terms of the off ball lb class say him relative to the other options this isn’t even in the same ball park. Other guys are good talent they aren’t generational talent.

to me the separation between this guy at lb and the rest of the lb class relative to the separation of the top wr for example relative to the rest of the class is not the same level.

parsons trumps all

My best comp is better version of Reuben Foster.
He was the best LB I’ve seen since the ND kid Jaylon Smith pre-injury.

tough question. He’s better than any off ball lb at the same college stage in the nfl right now I can tell ya that. Jerry said Navarro bowman and while I can see that bowman played de his entire college career before shifting to backer in the pros so there was some conversion questions there that this kid just doesn’t have. Like I said he’s taken to off ball like a glove.

I will just go back to what I’ve said prior to me he has a legit chance to be the next ray Lewis and in terms of college player he’s better than Lewis already. Just there was a while there where Lewis in the pros was the best player in football. Like multiple years even.

this kids got that kind of potential. At least to be a defensive mvp type and off ball lbs don’t get that kind of love. In terms of the off ball lb class say him relative to the other options this isn’t even in the same ball park. Other guys are good talent they aren’t generational talent.

to me the separation between this guy at lb and the rest of the lb class relative to the separation of the top wr for example relative to the rest of the class is not the same level.

parsons trumps all
When you mentioned Ray Lewis earlier in the thread, I thought you were comparing him to a different player somebody asked you about.

Back
Top Bottom