The three best QB's weren't even Drafted this year | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The three best QB's weren't even Drafted this year

Alex13

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Timmy Chang: best NCAA QB didn't get drafted because hes chinese
Brock Berlin: had alot of success in life from junior high to high school and in College but didn't get picked because of his Height and weight.
Jason White: Hiesman Trophy winner but didn't get picked because he was to short

Chang: Product of a system

Brock Berlin: Weak intangibles.

White: Bad, bad knees.

Be realistic.

Those weren't the 3 best quarterbacks.......

Im not sure Berlin is exactly a great NFL QB LOL.
Chang will go down as a very great college QB. He wouldnt make it in the NFL though
White has retired. His knees were very bad, like someone else already said

Alex13 said:
Brock Berlin: had alot of success in life from junior high to high school and in College but didn't get picked because of his Height and weight.
Jason White: Hiesman Trophy winner but didn't get picked because he was to short

That has to win "the most rediculous comment of the day" award.

Change: So the NFL is driven by prejudice rather than results?
Berlin: too many weaknesses t omake it at the next level (proven in camp)
White: Every football fan and their harping wives knew his knees were shot.

wow this has to top them all, I have seen some amazing posts here but this is the creme de la creme of them all. wow not really sure how to rebut this asinine post but Alex, your last name wouldn't be Chang by any chance?

1. Tim Chang, amazing produst of a system that does not transfer well to the Pro Game.

2. Brock might not have been drafted but he was picked up as UDFA, given a chance and did not even make the PS.

3. White great QB, but even he knew he couldn't make it in the NFL with those knees.

Anyway Alex, thanks for the laugh mate.

Phinadict said:
That has to win "the most rediculous comment of the day" award.

Change: So the NFL is driven by prejudice rather than results?
Berlin: too many weaknesses t omake it at the next level (proven in camp)
White: Every football fan and their harping wives knew his knees were shot.

I second that.

Alex13 said:

:eek:

Will I'll give you props for atleast saying why you think this way, it's better than just saying these were the best three without any reason..but I must say I have to disagree with you on those three based on really a lot of what ppl have already posted here..so I won't add.

Alex13 said:
Timmy Chang sucks through and through as as an NFL prospect.
Brock Berlin admittedly is the best of the 3 but still falls short of NFL standards thus far.
Jason White has the heart and brains but has dreadful knees and cant throw a spiral past 30 yrds.....rag for an arm. :shakeno:

Alex13 said:
LoL.... funniest post of the year, hands down.

didn't get drafted because he was chinese???? LoL!

Alex13 said:
Wow you seriously need to be slapped by Mel Kiper. :yell:
Chang was a total product of the system. He makes too many mistakes and is on the short side.
Berlin is too short and isn't productive enough.
White has too terrible knees and chokes big time when the pressures on ala Shane Falco in the replacements. :rofl3:

and Jason White retired and it wasn't because NFL teams don't respect him.

Back
Top Bottom