The Three Yards Per Carry Podcast | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Three Yards Per Carry Podcast

Geordie

Club Member
Reaction score

3YPC-(Roster Evaluation-Offense) Episode 3.183​

20Jan​

In this **EXTENDED** Episode, the guys talk about the elevation of Lemuel Jeanpierre to OL coach, and what it means. They then evaluate the roster on the offensive side of the ball. The QB's, RB's, WR's, TE's, and OL units are all broken down.

Love it. Obviously you've been reading my posts on Kyle Pitts, Alf. I've seen each and everyone of his reps at Florida so he's someone I know a lot about and he's a complete mismatch, it frightens the hell out out me that the Pats are picking at 15 and he'll not get past them. He's going to be a difference maker for some team, I hope it's up. I would absolutely trade Gesicki (who's entering his last year of his contract) . Glad you guys highlighted the fact that despite perception the kid can block, he was just not asked to do it a lot because the other side of his game is so darn good. I would take him above any of the three blue chip wideout and I love Chase and Smith especially. I do think can make this happen though, trade back from three to around 6 or 7 and take Smith or Pitts, then trade back up from 18 to get the other guy. I'm tempted at this point to take Pitts before Smith because Waddle and Smith are so damn good, while there isn't another Pitts in this draft. Also like the 2nd and 3rd and even lower round wideouts, a lot of talent in this draft. we should be doubling up on that position plus Pitts and one of Harris or Williams (probably Williams because Harris is going to go before we get to 36).

Travis34

chea
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Love it. Obviously you've been reading my posts on Kyle Pitts, Alf. I've seen each and everyone of his reps at Florida so he's someone I know a lot about and he's a complete mismatch, it frightens the hell out out me that the Pats are picking at 15 and he'll not get past them. He's going to be a difference maker for some team, I hope it's up. I would absolutely trade Gesicki (who's entering his last year of his contract) . Glad you guys highlighted the fact that despite perception the kid can block, he was just not asked to do it a lot because the other side of his game is so darn good. I would take him above any of the three blue chip wideout and I love Chase and Smith especially. I do think can make this happen though, trade back from three to around 6 or 7 and take Smith or Pitts, then trade back up from 18 to get the other guy. I'm tempted at this point to take Pitts before Smith because Waddle and Smith are so damn good, while there isn't another Pitts in this draft. Also like the 2nd and 3rd and even lower round wideouts, a lot of talent in this draft. we should be doubling up on that position plus Pitts and one of Harris or Williams (probably Williams because Harris is going to go before we get to 36).
I think I would absolutely trade up.

think- if we can get Smith (in a trade down ideally)

then trade up from 18 using Gesicki as the ammo (Dallas at 10 or Minnesota at 14) seem like the most likely teams that would want TE help that would be takers , and both in front of NE

Smith and Pitts would be one hell of an influx of talent

Gsmack_42

Second String
Reaction score
I think I would absolutely trade up.

think- if we can get Smith (in a trade down ideally)

then trade up from 18 using Gesicki as the ammo (Dallas at 10 or Minnesota at 14) seem like the most likely teams that would want TE help that would be takers , and both in front of NE

Smith and Pitts would be one hell of an influx of talent
I see Dallas as a possible trade up partner. But they need picks not a TE that’s on his last year of a contract.

Section126

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
3YPC- (Senior Bowl Practices) Episode 3.184

27Jan

In this episode, the guys talk about the first few days of Senior Bowl practices, which players they want to see more of, and who they are excited to see in the game.

Section126

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
3YPC- (SB WEEK SPECIAL) Episode 3.185

3Feb
In this **SB WEEK SPECIAL**, the guys talk about the Miami Dolphins naming George Godsey and Eric Studesville as "CO-OC's". They move on with a FULL REVIEW of the SENIOR BOWL. They close with a preview of SB LV, between the Kansas City Chiefs, and Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

Geordie

Club Member
Reaction score
Interesting stat you quoted in this Alf. The YAC for TDs this year 84 or something, with 52 coming from that one Gaskin run at Vegas. That's a shocking stat, and should be a thread in itself on the main forum. Receivers that can get us some YAC are imperative. Plenty on offer in this draft for me, I hope we stock up.

Section126

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
3YPC- (Season FINALE) Episode 3.186

10Feb

In the 3rd **SEASON FINALE**, the guys recap Super Bowl LV, and what it meant to the Miami Dolphins as far as roster building is concerned.

Section126

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
3YPC- (Roster Evaluation-Defense) Episode 4.187

17Feb

In the **SEASON 4 DEBUT** the guys do a complete roster evaluation of the defensive side of the ball on the Miami Dolphins.

Section126

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
3YPC- (Dolphin Free Agents) Episode 4.188

18Feb

In this Episode, the guys evaluate the Miami Dolphins' own Free Agents.

Section126

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
3YPC- (Free Agent Q&A) Episode 4.189

24Feb

In this episode, the guys take listener questions on the 2021 NFL Free Agency period.

Section126

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
3YPC- (Aaron Jones-RB’s) Episode 4.190

25Feb

In this episode, the guys talk about the reported mutual interest between Green Bay Packers RB Aaron Jones and the Miami Dolphins. They close with an overview on how to upgrade the RB position.

Top Bottom