The Thumb Injury | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Thumb Injury

A/C Dorsal

Historic Franchise Pride
Reaction score
throwing hand. which finger screwed up Kurt Warner? i was already worried about BGs shoulder. its been under the knife. and now the thumb? could we please have some mercy before we actually look like the donkeys.

Originally posted by A/C Dorsal
throwing hand. which finger screwed up Kurt Warner? i was already worried about BGs shoulder. its been under the knife. and now the thumb? could we please have some mercy before we actually look like the donkeys.

When was BG's thumb under the knife?

From everything I've heard, his thumb will be fine for the Colts game. Have you heard something different?

I read he should be fine.

And if they give him the chance to be the starter of this team I hope he will play despite minors injuries.

the shoulder was surgified, not the thumb. as for how good his thumb is, i'm just paranoid i guess. don't want to see pics. don't want this apple cart turned over.

From the Sun-Sentinel:

--------------------------------
Griese's thumb was swollen after the game. Wannstedt said there was some concern about it, but it wasn't thought to be serious. He indicated that Griese hit his thumb on a defender's helmet.
--------------------------------

Fiedler got injured the same way. Hopefully, icing it down and popping some aspirins will be all he needs for next week.

Both JF's and Warner's injuries were breaks. BG just has some swelling. Most Qb's hit their thumbs a few times a year. Its not usually a problem unless you break it.

Yeah they do that at least twice a year. It's inevitable if your QB follows through on his passes like he should that he'll hit a rushers helmet eventually.

Just don't break it!

Hell, Favre is going to play the rest of the season with a hairline fracture in his throwing thumb.

Back
Top Bottom