The time has come to cut Devante Parker (post June 1) | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The time has come to cut Devante Parker (post June 1)

This is non-sense.

We got him for two years last year and then we extended him again just before the start of this year.

IMO DVP could have missed the year and would still be safe.

Hang on to Glass ... nobody knows the rehab center like that guy. He could help the trainers tremendously.

The guy has had injuries all the time since we drafted him. You just can't count on him.
All the time? Dude missed TWO games in TWO years and balled out in a game that mattered that no one else bothered to show up in. But you can count on Williams? Wilson? Hurns?

Just asking as all these takes are stale and he isn’t going anywhere.

Parker can have a great season with some help, We should be able to add a #1 w/o with the draft or Pitts and also add a very good slot receiver as well(toney,Eck) in the second. We have a receiving group close to the talent of the chiefs

All the time? Dude missed TWO games in TWO years and balled out in a game that mattered that no one else bothered to show up in. But you can count on Williams? Wilson? Hurns?

Just asking as all these takes are stale and he isn’t going anywhere.
You can't count on any of those guys tbh but we can't cut everybody. Pretty sure Parker is back even if he misses time. The other 3 can go as far as I'm concern. If we get an offer for Parker we should at least listen to it.

Parker was by far our best receiver last year

Made circus catches in most game especially when Fitz was in there

You can't count on any of those guys tbh but we can't cut everybody. Pretty sure Parker is back even if he misses time. The other 3 can go as far as I'm concern. If we get an offer for Parker we should at least listen to it.
A trade is one thing, everyone is expendable except for a Franchise QB. But to just pick the best WR on the team that has a team friendly contract and has never been a problem? Makes no sense but this is a message board so I shouldn't be surprised.

Back
Top Bottom