The time has come to cut Devante Parker (post June 1) | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The time has come to cut Devante Parker (post June 1)

Absolutely 100% agree Parker should be cut.

Possibly the most overrated WR in the NFL. Awful route runner, disappears all the time in games, can't get open, doesn't fit with our QB, hes slow as a 3 legged turtle...... and oh yea, he can't stay healthy.

He’s really not getting paid all that much, we have a lot better things to do then cut the 1 reliable, albeit flawed, WR on the roster.

My god are you serious???? You can't figure out DV is Devante Parker? This thread is about him and it has been used numerous times throughout this thread. JW is Jaylen Waddle and should be able to easily figure out since Javonte Williams is a dang running back. Preston Williams is already on the team we wouldn't have to draft him. And you called me lazy?????????????????
Think you be a tad WRONG bro. Parker was always abbreviated DVP.

If you're gonna get all cutesy with initials and such you might want to

adhere to conventional protocol! Just MO.

BNF

Think you be a tad WRONG bro. Parker was always abbreviated DVP.

If you're gonna get all cutesy with initials and such you might want to

adhere to conventional protocol! Just MO.

BNF
So referring to you as "The Big Nasty"?

Adhering to accepted convention, or no?

Possibly the most overrated WR in the NFL. Awful route runner, disappears all the time in games, can't get open, doesn't fit with our QB, hes slow as a 3 legged turtle...... and oh yea, he can't stay healthy.
LOL overrated by who? I bet half the league's fan base don't know who he is or who he plays for.

In fact right now, the most overrated WR in the league right now is ironically probably Jarvis Landry lol

Last year here didn't he catch like over 100 balls for like 8 yard a carry lol? Crazy how he made the pro bowl in 2017 and 2018 lol. Without even reaching 1k yards.
yep that's the definition of overrated. Got noticed with all those catches, made a pro bowl off it (as an alternate I believe for his first one) and then became a "household" name and now he's getting pro bowls based just on his name.

Being successful in the NFL is about acquiring talent, not cap space.

Back
Top Bottom