The Timing Of Miami Dolphins Moves Including Possible Attempt To Sign Taylor | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Timing Of Miami Dolphins Moves Including Possible Attempt To Sign Taylor

People who want to “tank”. Were you even fans of the Dolphins in 2007 (or even 2004). I would assume not. Tanking doesn’t guarantee anything and the season sucks.

That was a tough season man. 1-15 and Cleo Lemon, Greg Camarillo, simply awful. The next season though......11-5 and our first playoff appearance since I was in high school (2000-01).

That was a tough season man. 1-15 and Cleo Lemon, Greg Camarillo, simply awful. The next season though......11-5 and our first playoff appearance since I was in high school (2000-01).

Yea the next season was fun, but it was luck having the jets cut Pennington and have him play so well. 1-15 led to 1 playoff appearance in the next 8 years...

Le'veon Bell ? rumored to want to play in Miami?

I'm pretty sure the feeling around here is rebuild and win thru the draft. Getting Bell would go completely against everything that has been said so far this year from Ross, Grier, and Flores.

That’s fine. If he wanted to make it a reality he’d not be getting the money he wants.

Le'veon Bell isn't even on my radar I just dont want him to go to the Jets.

It appears Bell is having a hard time choosing his teams who ever they are.

I already hate this free agency period. I’m not advocating Miami overpay but everyone else is plugging holes while they aren’t doing ****.

Wait. You wanted us to "tank" didn't you?

I want Miami to be a winner. I don’t want to tank. I can’t stomach going 3-13 for a few years to get “good” players then. Cut the dead weight now, sign a few decent players, trade for Rosen, draft well. I want 2019 to be successful.

I already hate this free agency period. I’m not advocating Miami overpay but everyone else is plugging holes while they aren’t doing ****.

I see them signing some lower end players in a few days when things slow down (along with the big numbers).

We're building with youth. You're not going to see us get into signing players to huge bloated contracts in free agency. We may go after depth type players who don't break the bank but we're not going to be doing the $20 million per year stuff like the Suh contract.

People who want to “tank”. Were you even fans of the Dolphins in 2007 (or even 2004). I would assume not. Tanking doesn’t guarantee anything and the season sucks.

So you want Miami to overachieve with minimal talent so it puts itself outside of the top 10 and then has to part with even more resources to ensure it can trade into the top 5 and land a QB it covets?

Stop it.

Draft Drew Lock and start him... forget Taylor!

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

plz no

Back
Top Bottom