The toughest division in the NFL... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The toughest division in the NFL...

jaketaylor

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
The next time someone starts spewing off about how any other division then the AFC East is the toughest division in the NFL, just point out the fact that our divsions teams have had a total of TWO losing seasons TOTAL over the last five years. The Pats had one and the Bills had one. Thats it... There is not another division that even comes close to those stats. Thats what I love about our division. It is hard every year. It is a fight every year. Thats what makes the AFC East the best. The overall talent of the division. Thoughts?

AFC West is just as competitive

Broncos
Raiders
Chiefs
Chargers

those are the teams, and they were all near .500, cept the raiders hwo got into the playoffs

AFC East is still just as tough though

I agree, the AFC East and West are very tough divisions. The North, though, is very competitive with the Steelers and now the Browns always ready to rumble too. We can't forget about the South with the tough a** Titans and the Jaguars could be more of a threat this year also. Out of the East and West, I have to say the East is tougher IMO.

The AFCE is historically tight, every year. It always comes down to the final week. The other divisions are tough .... but IMO the AFCE is tough more consistantly.

Back
Top Bottom