The Trades | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Trades

get realistic, no way we get 2 1sts and 3 2nds

Just heard from Minnesota. We have their support to do this since it will completely wipe from everyone's minds the bonehead "H.Walker for draft picks trade with the Cowboys" they made so many years ago that they will NEVER live down.

Vernon Carey is good and he would have to be a viable starter for the trade to happen but we are knee deep in RG's come next year. That was supposed to be Mckinnie's job when Hadnot moved to center. Isn't that also where Joe Toledo is projected to play?
Carey is our starting RT, not a guard.

Will Allen is a real good corner but can we afford him and Asante Samuel? Will Allen is great against the run and a decent pass defender but he can't catch a cold. Vernon Carey is good and he would have to be a viable starter for the trade to happen but we are knee deep in RG's come next year. That was supposed to be Mckinnie's job when Hadnot moved to center. Isn't that also where Joe Toledo is projected to play? We just can't use all these guys, we can afford to do the trade to get Drew Stanton and we don't have a LT if mcIntosh isn't retained and he probably won't be. Left Tackle is a glaring need and ***ency doesn't look good. It's doubtful Spragan returns, we don't have an OLB to replace him,Pope plays inside, that is also a glaring need. These things have to be taken care of or we won't improve.

If you did't know that Carey is a RT (and a fine one) you probably should learn a bit more football before you post stuff like this.

Geez, if you trade Ronnie, Chambers,and McMichaels, our offense might not produce....oh wait, the offense doesn't produce squat with them !!!!!!

I don't believe the trades discussed here are going to happen, even though I would love them to. To answer your question regarding Ginn and Chambers... ABSOLUTELY He will have a better career than Chambers. What has Chambers done that's so special?

What has Ted Ginn Jr. done that was so special, return a few kicks, burned a slow secondary in the big ten, this guy will only be good at returning kicks, and someone 3rd receiver.

Your complete disregard for all the involved teams' salary cap is what makes this impossible.

I'm gonna try not to bash Culpepper, but those numbers came with Moss, did you see his numbers after Moss left. When Moss was there all Culpepper did was throw the ball deep and randy went and got it, when Moss left, so did Daunte's big production. I hope he is better

Can you rate a thread negative stars because this one sure does deserve negative status

Back
Top Bottom