The Trades | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Trades

Elliott 1

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
In view of the dire need for our 20th ranked offense to be overhauled I offer these hypothetical trades. I believe these trades are possible because of a great strength that the Dolphins have going into next year. A tremendous strength being mostly ignored by fan and pundit alike. The talent,potential,and experience that is returning to the Dolphins next year from IR and suspension is huge! This gives us the wherewithal to obtain first day draft picks by packaging second day picks with high dollar players we want to move and other teams are desperate for. Besides with all the talent returning, there is a good chance that most if not all of our second day picks wouldn't make our team let alone have any impact. Any secondary player would have to beat out Travis Daniels,Will Poole, and Shirdonya Mitchell just to make the team or practice squad. DLineman have to beat out the Wright boys,just to make the team,RB's have to beat out Ricky Williams and Sammie Morris assuming we do resign him. OL...Seth Mckinney,Bennie Anderson.Joe Toledo,Jeno James. WE DON'T NEED 2nd DAY PICKS. Assuming we sign an excellent CB in FA, these are the trades:

Chris Chambers and our 4th round pick for Oakland's 2nd rounder and we could offer them more if we had to but not our 3rd. This is #33
Ronnie Brown and our 6th for Green Bay's 1st rounder. We could send Booker as well if they wanted him. This is #16 I believe.
Kevin Carter or Will Allen with Vernon Carey for Arizona's 2nd rounder. Carter might be hard to trade but Arizona is desperate in a few positions. We could send our 7th as well.

Our draft picks:
#9..................Ted Ginn...........WR
#16................Poluzny.............OLB
#33................Levi Brown.........OL
#37................Drew Stanton.....QB
#40................Michael Bush.......RB
#71................Samson Satele.....OL

This will meet all our needs and give us plenty of cap space to resign FA's and add some depth. We save a ton of money on the trades listed, a ton.
To all the Ronnie worshipers, I feel you brothers. This is a radical move but how do we really know that we might not become more enthralled with Michael Bush, and we do have Ricky returning and probably Sammie. I'm hoping Hagan comes into his own next year and that we retain welker. We will need a couple more receivers for depth. FA's or...who is P.K. Sam? Where is Kelley Campbell? Marcus Vick anyone? If Carter goes we need Bowens back. But Roth should start.

You're in the wrong forum, my brother. This is for new arrivals to the site but just in case you were new...

:welcome: to :fh:

These trades scenarios seem to get worse and worse...trade Ronnie Brown???? We just got the guy for a 2nd overall. Why would we trade him??? Also, do you have any idea what the cap implications would be if we traded Booker, Chambers & Brown.

This thread is insane.

In view of the dire need for our 20th ranked offense to be overhauled I offer these hypothetical trades. I believe these trades are possible because of a great strength that the Dolphins have going into next year. A tremendous strength being mostly ignored by fan and pundit alike. The talent,potential,and experience that is returning to the Dolphins next year from IR and suspension is huge! This gives us the wherewithal to obtain first day draft picks by packaging second day picks with high dollar players we want to move and other teams are desperate for. Besides with all the talent returning, there is a good chance that most if not all of our second day picks wouldn't make our team let alone have any impact. Any secondary player would have to beat out Travis Daniels,Will Poole, and Shirdonya Mitchell just to make the team or practice squad. DLineman have to beat out the Wright boys,just to make the team,RB's have to beat out Ricky Williams and Sammie Morris assuming we do resign him. OL...Seth Mckinney,Bennie Anderson.Joe Toledo,Jeno James. WE DON'T NEED 2nd DAY PICKS. Assuming we sign an excellent CB in FA, these are the trades:

Chris Chambers and our 4th round pick for Oakland's 2nd rounder and we could offer them more if we had to but not our 3rd. This is #33
Ronnie Brown and our 6th for Green Bay's 1st rounder. We could send Booker as well if they wanted him. This is #16 I believe.
Kevin Carter or Will Allen with Vernon Carey for Arizona's 2nd rounder. Carter might be hard to trade but Arizona is desperate in a few positions. We could send our 7th as well.

Our draft picks:

This will meet all our needs and give us plenty of cap space to resign FA's and add some depth. We save a ton of money on the trades listed, a ton.
To all the Ronnie worshipers, I feel you brothers. This is a radical move but how do we really know that we might not become more enthralled with Michael Bush, and we do have Ricky returning and probably Sammie. I'm hoping Hagan comes into his own next year and that we retain welker. We will need a couple more receivers for depth. FA's or...who is P.K. Sam? Where is Kelley Campbell? Marcus Vick anyone? If Carter goes we need Bowens back. But Roth should start.

so , you want to get rid of all our good players, the ones who made the most progreess in this season , for a bunch of rookies , who might be really good or really bad .?? maybe we should coach better our players and stick with them , the chemestry is very importat also the experence . i disagree withyou totally

Our draft picks:

this is NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER going to happen :shakeno:

Is this April fools early? Are you serious? We need to fill a few holes on offense not create as many as we can for unprovens! Do you really believe Ted Ginn will have a better career than Chris Chambers?

Is this April fools early? Are you serious? We need to fill a few holes on offense not create as many as we can for unprovens! Do you really believe Ted Ginn will have a better career than Chris Chambers?

I don't believe the trades discussed here are going to happen, even though I would love them to. To answer your question regarding Ginn and Chambers... ABSOLUTELY He will have a better career than Chambers. What has Chambers done that's so special?

You lost me with this trade scenario from the beginning, but not until you wrote to trade Ronnie Brown, did you lose me completely. :rolleyes:

Ronnie Brown and our 6th for Green Bay's 1st rounder.
:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

We are not going to trade Ronnie. Why give up on a young talent like him for two players who fail drug tests like a fat kid eats donuts? Sure, lets trade Ronnie,then a week later we see these headlines "Ricky not re-instated", "Morris fails another drug test, out for year".

Let's not forget your draft replacement is Michael "My leg is shattered" Bush.

Seriously man, Ronnie is not going anywhere. :lol:

Those scenarios don't make a lot of sense.

Ronnie Brown is the one player after JT that we will NEVER trade.

Much as I don't like Chambers, realistically Cameron should be able to maximize the things that he CAN do well. He will find ways to put him in the slot, or just leave him in the slot all the time...

Keep yor day job buddy you have no idea what you're talking about.

The Ronnie trade was for Poluzny not Bush and I would trade Ronnie for Poluzny any day of the week. I don't see Ronnie ever going to a pro bowl. He is good but not great. On the other hand, I could see Poluzny in many pro bowls in years to come, not only that he is gifted athletically and extremely football smart. He has "The Right Stuff". He can make an impact as a rookie.
As far as the Sammie suspension, that was a real cheap shot. He was suspended for Psuedephed that his doctor prescribed for a sinus infection.
As far as chambers for Drew Stanton or Levi Brown. We need a young QB, everybody knows that, it's going to cost us. As far as Bush goes, maybe your right, Bryan Leonard or Kenny Irons might be better. As far as Booker goes he only has one more year on his contract and he is getting up there. Our offense sucks! We might as well go young. As far as our offense goes it needs to be more explosive.

Back
Top Bottom