The trading has begun | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The trading has begun

Originally posted by MarSly
The Saints won't give up Turley and Williams.They would be foolish.But the trade for Williams and there 2nd with our 1st and third sounds like a great move to me.Also if Gregory is traded there would be an extra pick but I don't think they'd get too much for him.
or even better keep our 3 and trade a pick from next year.

Gregory is likely not worth too much more than a 7th if we do not just cut him. :(

C'mon guys, you're dreaming if you think the Saints will give a 2nd and Ricky for 1st and 3rd. It was simply an opening offer, basically a formal way of starting the negotiations. The Saints would be CRAZY to make that trade.

Here is a fair realistic trade for both teams:

We trade a 1st, 3rd, and next year's 2nd for

Williams and this year's 2nd

You have to give quality to receive it, and no this is not being raped. It's a legitimate deal.

Good idea LC, just a couple of days late....this is my exact post from two days ago......
I would like to see Dave and Rick pull the trigger on RW, and I have a feeling that this is going to happen. I also think that we are going to give up our first and third THIS YEAR to get him. The wrinkle will be that we get NO's second this year and they get ours next year. So that's a first and 3rd this year and a second next year, for RW and a second this year. How's that sound?

I don't think either is going to happen. The Dolphins are now saying they won't go into this years draft without two picks in the first three rounds. Unless this is just more "talk" from the front office, it don't look to good on the R.W. front.

I believe it's gonna happen and anything you hear now is called "negotiating through the press.
Someone used the word "posturing", I think that is the perfect description of what is going on. Somebody will blink by Friday.

I'd say throw in Damian Gregory and JJ Johnson with the 1st rounder and possible 3rd rounder.The Saints might lower there demands after this speeding incident.Besides Johnson and Gregory seam to be on there way out anyway.

Originally posted by MarSly
I'd say throw in Damian Gregory and JJ Johnson with the 1st rounder and possible 3rd rounder.The Saints might lower there demands after this speeding incident.Besides Johnson and Gregory seam to be on there way out anyway.
I'd say if throw in Damian Gregory and JJ Johnson we might have to throw in next year's #1 as well ;) :lol:

Back
Top Bottom