The Tua-point conversion | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Tua-point conversion

Yeah no one could do better than 1 TD and 5 ints. 52% completion percentage. 57 passer rating.

Oh wait RYAN FITZPATRICK’s busted *** comes in and leads two TD drives out of three in the same game Rosen had 80 yards passing in 10 drives.

It's a sad day when you are chesting for Ryan Fitzpatrick. Bottom barrel type arguing here

Rosen plays with too much hesitation.

feels like that Miami ship might be sailing. zero doubt either way miami is turning in a qb card top pick this coming draft.

zero doubt. And zero reason given by rosen not to.

The bears GM took Trubisky over Watson and Mahomes. ****head traded up for Trubisky. I’m not gonna bow down and kiss the ring of any GM unless he’s proven.
That is almost a fireable offense in its own regard

I think doubling down on Tannehill and allowing those two players to get past the top 8 is worse..

If Tua turns out to be a big injury question mark, IMO Burrow is a nice consolation prize, especially if we can trade down a few slots

BELIEVE IN BURROW.png

If Tua turns out to be a big injury question mark, IMO Burrow is a nice consolation prize, especially if we can trade down a few slots

View attachment 29982
Tua today had surgery on his ankle. It isn’t the same ankle he had surgery on last year but he does appear to be injury prone. I just don’t see how the Dolphins can take a chance on drafting a player with the first pick who has had surgery on both his ankles in less than one year.

Burrows is going to be the better NFL QB IMO. So I hope Grier takes the injuries to Tua into consideration and he opts to draft Burrows instead of Tua.

Tua today had surgery on his ankle. It isn’t the same ankle he had surgery on last year but he does appear to be injury prone. I just don’t see how the Dolphins can take a chance on drafting a player with the first pick who has had surgery on both his ankles in less than one year.

Burrows is going to be the better NFL QB IMO. So I hope Grier takes the injuries to Tua into consideration and he opts to draft Burrows instead of Tua.

but what will we talk about if we can’t worship Tua and listen to podcast about being tea bagged by Tua?

Some huge Saban, Bama, Christian, Hawaiian haters out there considering they would grasp at straws like Burrow

Today's latest way-too-early-to-mean-much CBS mock draft now has Joe Burrow at the top.. taken by Cinci and us with the #2pick taking Tua. They have Herbert plummeting to #19. Either way, odds are the Fins will end up with one of those 2 guys.

I'm going to be honest, I personally feel as if this CBS Mock Draft was intended to be clickbait.

Tua is the #1 prize in this draft if he declares for the NFL. It's not even close. This is like when people started talking up Robert Griffin in 2012 and actually started floating the idea that he could go #1 overall. The only thing that really came out of that was that it trolled Dan Snyder into trading the farm for RG3-13. Tua is the Luck of this draft. He is going first if he's eligible.

I'm going to be honest, I personally feel as if this CBS Mock Draft was intended to be clickbait.

Tua is the #1 prize in this draft if he declares for the NFL. It's not even close. This is like when people started talking up Robert Griffin in 2012 and actually started floating the idea that he could go #1 overall. The only thing that really came out of that was that it trolled Dan Snyder into trading the farm for RG3-13. Tua is the Luck of this draft. He is going first if he's eligible.
Yup Click-Bait

Because nothing much to talk about except QBs 2-10
And National Champion of course

Back
Top Bottom