Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex44
In your dreams :rolleyes:

Miami fans have wanted Cokers head for 3 years now

Our QB is better, our entire defense is better, our almost everything is better

lmao

yes i agree. thats funny

Alex44 said:
We dominated the entire first half, thats due to Coker not being able to adjust to anything

and we dominated the 2nd half....whats your point?

FSU won the game, and UM didnt even come close to dominating the game.

and we dominated the 2nd half....whats your point?

FSU won the game, and UM didnt even come close to dominating the game

agreed, we couldnt get anything going in the first, you guys couldnt get anything going in the 2nd half.

They brought up the wide lefts and wide rights so much tonight. i was hoping he didnt miss that so bad

I will admit the canes had this game, but fsu did what they had to do to win, but imo fsu has a better D and thats why they won. how many yards did miami have in the 2nd half? less that 30?

:sidelol:
Alex44 said:
We dominated the entire first half, thats due to Coker not being able to adjust to anything
the entire first half lol you one the 2nd qtr we won the 1st what are you tlkn bout. i understand that it couldve gone either way but get a grip were an inferior team. lol. And another thing how bout all the UM fans get off corsos tip. He said the 2nd half adjustments after the game and if you didnt here him say that you wudn't be bringing it up. All in all as gatorade says a "A WIn IS A WIN AND A LOSS IS A LOSS". O and one more thing even if your coach is horrible he is part of the team.

all i got to say is, second half total yards for mia, 12 LMAO yea your D is better, we got the best lb's in the nation #10 geno is a beast!!

dolfanattic5 said:
:sidelol: the entire first half lol you one the 2nd qtr we won the 1st what are you tlkn bout. i understand that it couldve gone either way but get a grip were an inferior team. lol. And another thing how bout all the UM fans get off corsos tip. He said the 2nd half adjustments after the game and if you didnt here him say that you wudn't be bringing it up. All in all as gatorade says a "A WIn IS A WIN AND A LOSS IS A LOSS". O and one more thing even if your coach is horrible he is part of the team.

yeah because halftime adjustments are crazy things that I had never heard of or thought of before that :rolleyes:

Our Roster is far better, your coaches are far better

Alex44 said:
yeah because halftime adjustments are crazy things that I had never heard of or thought of before that :rolleyes:

:sidelol::sidelol::sidelol:

Alex44 said:

are you forgetting who calls our plays? he is horriable we beat you with dump off passes and great D. we might have better coaches but not the one calling the offensive plays trust me.

Yeah!!! Did our defense step up in the 2nd half last night or what. 1 first down and under 20 yards total offense.

NorthFloridaFin said:
Yeah!!! Did our defense step up in the 2nd half last night or what. 1 first down and under 20 yards total offense.

I dont think they had a 1st down in the 2nd half? and it was 12 total yards get it right j/k we dominated them in the 2nd half 12 yards lmao

Here's my analysis from the game:

QB - Weatherford did as good of job as expected with no running game, and managed the game real well. B-
RB - Booker and Smith looked a little timid in the running game, but they had absolutely no where to go. If it wasn't for their receptions they were non-exsistent. C+
WR - They didn't have the receptions or yardage to show for it, but our WR's played excellent. A-
TE - These 3 freshman played about as good as you could hope for. They blocked great and even got in on some receptions. B-
OL - I guess you could say their performance was iffy?? They passed blocked superb but couldn't open any holes for the running game. C-
DL - They played pretty decent vs the run, but couldn't seem to get in the backfield to the Qb much. B-
LB - WOW!! That's about all I can say about this unit. Ernie Who?? A.J. Who?? Buster Davis and Geno Hayes controlled this ballgame all by their self. They were absolutely superhuman out there. A+
DB - Most of Miami's passes were short dump-offs which is why Wright completed so many. Other than that they played pretty good not giving up any deep balls. B+
ST - I was a little leary of Cismesia before this game, but he come through in the clutch finally. Graham Gano punted the bal fairly well for his first time and Chris Davis was OK on punt returns. B+
Coaching - Take away the middle part of the ball game and the coaches did pretty well considering the circumstances. Jeff Bowden finally stepped his game up a little in the 4th qtr. And Mickey Andrews once again showed why he is the best defensive coordinator in the country. A-
Overall Team Performance - B+

Back
Top Bottom