The UM vs FSU thread | Page 19 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The UM vs FSU thread

We still have a chance, the only reason I think we dont is Coker

Lets throw the games vs FAU and FIU, they would HAVE to fire him, but then thats not fair for the seniors so you cant do that

305TillIDie said:
i need to make a butch davis sig..bring him back paul dee

I have a friend that's a huge UM booster.
He's ranted and raved to me numerous times that it's not up to Paul Dee. The problem with the Coker dilemna seems to lie with Donna Shalala. She dosen't want him going anywhere. That's just the rumblings from within booster circles. Whether true or not I don't know but it's why I hold little hope for us bringing Butch Davis back.

DolphinDevil28 said:
I wouldn't care if we beat Auburn 2-0.

Yeah, I haven't figured out this: who is LSU's biggest rivalry?

I think any team LSU might consider its top rival is only considered that team's 3rd-largest rival, at best. Weird.

Question: Why did Miami get rid of those assistant coaches? It seems now like an ineffective move...

UF Fin Kat said:
the noises coming from my butt > LSU

bring it. :fire:

DolphinDevil28 said:
Oh it will be brought.

And I'll be there.

Are you talking about "bringing it" to the noises from her butt or the game? I'm confused.

Trekbiz said:
I have a friend that's a huge UM booster.
He's ranted and raved to me numerous times that it's not up to Paul Dee. The problem with the Coker dilemna seems to lie with Donna Shalala. She dosen't want him going anywhere. That's just the rumblings from within booster circles. Whether true or not I don't know but it's why I hold little hope for us bringing Butch Davis back.
no wonder

she wants a "good" guy :nono:

LostInPatsLand said:
Question: Why did Miami get rid of those assistant coaches? It seems now like an ineffective move...

To make us feel like we actually changed something, when what needed to be changed was Coker

**** coker, **** the o-line, **** olsen (both of em), **** the special teams coach, and **** fsu cuz they blow goat ***** too

Kev83 said:
Yeah, I haven't figured out this: who is LSU's biggest rivalry?

I think any team LSU might consider its top rival is only considered that team's 3rd-largest rival, at best. Weird.

Auburn.

Look at recent history. The LSU/Auburn game ALWAYS determines who goes to the SEC Championship from the west.

BTW...Ole Miss hates us more than they hate Mississippi State.

Back
Top Bottom