The UM vs FSU thread | Page 20 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The UM vs FSU thread

LostInPatsLand said:
Question: Why did Miami get rid of those assistant coaches? It seems now like an ineffective move...

It was basically an out given by the UM admin. to Coker.
He was allowed to cover his butt and not be fired as long as he was willing to "shake up" the staff and appease some very PO'd alumni and boosters.

Trekbiz said:
It was basically an out given by the UM admin. to Coker.
He was allowed to cover his butt and not be fired as long as he was willing to "shake up" the staff and appease some very PO'd alumni and boosters.
If this is true, then Miami's in for some rough waters ahead...Miami losing tonight reminded me of the times the Dolphins lost under Wanny: Terrible halftime adjustments = poor coaching. Sad. Coker should have held his ground and left if he was forced to change his coaches. Of course, it's easy for me to say that since I'm not in his situation.

LostInPatsLand said:
If this is true, then Miami's in for some rough waters ahead...Miami losing tonight reminded me of the times the Dolphins lost under Wanny: Terrible halftime adjustments = poor coaching. Sad. Coker should have held his ground and left if he was forced to change his coaches. Of course, it's easy for me to say that since I'm not in his situation.

To bad, you might actually do a respectable job, especially compared to him

Alex44 said:
To bad, you might actually do a respectable job, especially compared to him
Thank you for your kind words, but I'd suck as a coach. Real real bad.

go seminoles whhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooooo
first game as an FSU student and its nuts up here best believe im partying tonight.

dolfanattic5 said:
first game as an FSU student and its nuts up here best believe im partying tonight.
You should. Have fun. Be safe.

you've got to fight fight fight for FSU
you've got to scalp em seminoles
you've got to win win win win win this game
and roll on down and make those goals
for FSU is on the war path now,
and at the battles end she's great (13-10 lol)
so fight fight fight, fight to victory our seminoles from Florida State

F-L-O-R-I-D-A-
S-T-A-T-E

FLORIDA STATE!
FLORIDA STATE!
FLORIDA STATE!

WOOOOOOOOOOOO!

LostInPatsLand said:
You should. Have fun. Be safe.
i will just cause im going partying doesn't mean i have to be frank the tank lol. I'll just have a few drinks to be social. maybe hook up wit a girl

dolfanattic5 said:

I can only imagine.
I went to UCF but we partied up at FSU many times.
Scary amount of women up there!

Wrap it and stick it! :lol:

before i go alex44 as much as it looked like um dominated fsu it was because of the commentators on UM's tip the whole gm. look at the stats we had better stats also

Alex44 said:
In your dreams :rolleyes:

Miami fans have wanted Cokers head for 3 years now

Our QB is better, our entire defense is better, our almost everything is better

lmao

dolfanattic5 said:
before i go alex44 as much as it looked like um dominated fsu it was because of the commentators on UM's tip the whole gm. look at the stats we had better stats also

We dominated the entire first half, thats due to Coker not being able to adjust to anything

Back
Top Bottom